Washington Babies

If you had favors for the 1st birthday..

..what did you put in the goody bag? Our guests include one 9 month old, three 16/18mo,  one 2.5yr ol and one 3.5 yr old (The older kids are his friends siblings). So far I have a book of animal stickers, monkey shaped lollipops (2 each), and a little monkey wooden cut-out that will go on the outside of the bag with their name on it.

Re: If you had favors for the 1st birthday..

• throw in a thing of bubbles - everyone loves bubbles.  And then you're done.  :)
  • good idea! and cheap!! Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • We had 2 seperate gifts for babies/toddlers for the babies we did animal books (barnyard theme) baby crackers and bubbles

for the toddlers we did bubbles, candy, crayons, coloring book and a couple other little things

Here is how I packaged them...trying to stick with the barnyard theme:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I too did bubbles.  I didn't put them into the goodie bags though.  I had them out on a table for the kids to grab.  I made a label that matched her invites exactly (I made the invites too) and wraped it around the bubbles (from the $store)  So they all said  "Audrey's 1st Birthday"  (I just secured it with a piece of clear packing tape... made the paper water proof too)

I also had baby food jars of m&m's and jelly beans that I made a sticker for the top and a ribbon around the middle. 

Most of the kids we had were older so I included things like stickers, candy necklaces, kazoo's, crazy straws, fun erasers in the goodie bags.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I kept baby food jars, spray painted the tops, and filled them with m&ms.  (I was anal and got purple and pink m&ms from the Sweet Factory.)  Then I made stickers that said Hannah Lynne's 1st birthday and the date.  They turned out really cute.  (The majority of people coming to the party were adults.)

~Susan Mommy to H 08.07.06, and G 10.11.08, m/c(d&c) 08.10.05 13wks image
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Pregnancy blog
  • Thank you for all the great ideas!

• We gave rubber duckies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"