1st Trimester

Anyone nauseous but not throwing up?

2»

Re: Anyone nauseous but not throwing up?

• I'm feeling the same way.  Very bad nausea in the AM, but no throwing up.  I have been feeling better mid day, with it returning by 7pm, but yesterday it was with me all day.  So far today, it's lingering again.  Add to that the fatigue and I'm a miserable mess.

imageMidwestTexan:
    (honey nut cheerios were my best friend for a few weeks)

Yes!  Me and honey nut cheerios are BFFs right now.  That and ice cream seem to be the only two things that don't add to the nausea.

• I told my sister it feels like I just got off the tea top at the fair. She thought that was hilarious...but knew exactly what I was talking about. Not a fun ride!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagethoman:

I am extremely nauseous and not throwing up. I am the worst at night time though when I lay down - I am actually getting the spins - like when I used to go out drinking all night! It's horrible! The only thing that I have found is to not let myself get too hungry - and not eat too big of meals. Smaller and more frequent.

Hope it passes soon for you and you start to feel better! There is nothing worse than feeling like this.

Ditto.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"