Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Wow. Really DH??

Last night DH was trying to get lucky and I laughed and told him we couldn't, unless he wanted another baby right now (not on any bc and I can tell it's Fertile Myrtle time) -- and he said "ok!" I asked him what he meant and he said he's ready for the next one now! I do want another one...but give a girl some time, dude. It was kinda cute though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wow. Really DH??

• DH asked if we could get pregnant again on our anniversary.  Mind you its Feb. 21st.  I was like umm.... can we wait until December.  HAHA!
  • I already started back up on my BC, but MH siad the same thing. He teased me and said what if we have a girl? Now that is just mean because I would like a girl as the next baby so we can be done.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DH thinks it's hilarious to tell people he wants "5 in 5" - 5 kids in 5 years, so we'd better get to it.

Ha ha, DH, ha ha.

• lol, my DH is the same way. I would be PG already if it was his way.. I told him we have to wait until July.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    violet (01.06.2011) & colt (09.27.08)
    expecting surprise baby no.3 may 3rd
  • That was probably just the penis talking. 
  • Too cute!   On a side note, how can you tell it's Fertile Myrtle time?  Have you had Aunt Flo yet?  If so, are you BF?  I would almost like her to arrive just so that I can feel "safe" again.  I have hesitated getting on BC b/c I don't want my supply to go down.  I already feel like I produce barely enough!

• imageakiernan:
    That was probably just the penis talking. 

So true!! Those little guys really do run the show. 

• imagejwiatrek:

Too cute!   On a side note, how can you tell it's Fertile Myrtle time?  Have you had Aunt Flo yet?  If so, are you BF?

I had AF last month, but very light. I am EP'ing, but was also supplementing for awhile and not pumping very much for awhile--so not sure if that's what brought it on or not. I can tell since I spent 7 months trying to get pg, I recognize my EWCM. 

Another side note: Your daughter's eyes are sooo beautiful! Wow!

• LOL sounds like my DH too.  after leaving him with the baby for a few days he realized we can wait a year or so before having the next one.   i am on BC , so far so good .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"