2nd Trimester

Diapers.com

DOn't know if anyone has had experience or has heard of this site, but my sister was just telling me about it.  From a couple of products I have quickly compared (esp. Pampers diapers), they seem cheaper. Just thought I'd share:-) Plus they sell all kinds of other baby things.

www.diapers.com

Re: Diapers.com

• I was wondering if it'd be cheaper by the time you add in shipping, but it looks like they've got free shipping on orders over $50, which is great! Could come in handy later for sure, thanks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Has anyone compared this to prices at wholesale stores (Sames, Costco, etc)?
  • Loading the player...
  • No, I haven't.  I know I looked at the Pamerps prices when I was in BJ's but I can't remember what the size was.  My SIL did say though that she loves the Berkley and Jensen (I think that's the name) BJ's brand diapers better than Pampers once they are out of newborn diapers and they are a lot cheaper.
  • Yes, all my girlfriends with kids order from this site. ?They love it! ? ?
  • Recently checked out costco and sam's club for diapers, and this website is comparable price wise for the bulk items.
  • You do get $10 off your first order and then if someone uses your code to get their first order you get $1 off your next.  So you pimp out your code and then save money.  They also take manufacturer's coupons if you send them in ahead of time.  Free shipping over $50 and it takes about 2 days to get it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"