1st Trimester

*~* July Sparklers' Friday Check-in *~*

2»

Re: *~* July Sparklers' Friday Check-in *~*

• relaxing my son is with my mother!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am organizing my shoes so that I can walk into the closet without nearly killing myself. FUN TIMES!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
    Birthday
  • Loading the player...
  • I am having a lazzzzy weekend....but tomorrow I am going with my mom to look at bedding.  She was really excited I asked her to go.  Wouldn't be surprised if she just bought it all tomorrow. 

My due date changed to July 3, if you want to change it.  Thanks!

Your DS is ADORABLE.  Very cute pic!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Please add me to the July list! I'm Heather, 27 yrs. old and my due date just got changed to July 31st! Thanks :)
  • I plan on doing nothing.  And enjoying it.  Well...maybe I'll make DH take me to Olive Garden one night for dinner.  But that's the extent of it!
  • I am starting prenatal yoga tomorrow (is the weather is not too bad... supposed to get 6-10 inches of snow... YUCK).  Meeting with my friend to make her wedding jewelry.  And then the normal Sunday family dinner at grandmas house. 
  • It's football weekend at my house. (I had no say in the matter.)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Mama Jan, can you move my EDD from July 8th to July 5th please?  Thx very much :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't checked it all week! I've been soooo busy at work.

M: My weekend was great! I am starting to show the tiniest bit (no one else can tell except me)

T:  I'm hoping our baby's eyes are blue like mine. But, this calculator thing says they will be brown or green. Green would be OK I guess.

W: One of my friends has kids but none of my work friends have kids. I think having a baby will drastically change my friendships with those that don't have kids. They are all super young and I don't expect to be hanging out with them anymore after the baby comes.

Th: DH reads my WTEWYE book when he can. Other than that, he hasn't read anything else that I know of.

F: We are doing absoltutely nothing this weekend and I'm so glad.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This weekend I am packing up the Christmas decorations and relaxing. We are having dinner at a friends house tonight and last night we had dinner with 3 other couples (I told them I am Prego!!)

Can you change my due date to July 28th please?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"