Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Need an awesome "baby sprinkle" gift

Hi ladies!

I'm having trouble coming up with a shower gift for my sister.  She is pregnant with her second baby, and it's a boy!  Since her daughter is only 15 months old, she still has plenty of baby stuff lying around and I'm giving her tons of hand-me-downs from ds + extra diapers ds was too big for. 

I want to get her something really cute for a boy!

Re: Need an awesome "baby sprinkle" gift

• i don't know how much you want to spend, but i think this is a very sentimental and sweet gift, plus you can put the baby's name on it!

https://gifts.redenvelope.com/baby/100goodwishesbabyquilt-30000930?viewpos=2&trackingpgroup=rbbaq&ref=&pagesplit=HomeSplitB&catid=rbbaq

• The best I have is a 'very boy' taggie blankie, maybe custom with the name on it? Gracie does them custom...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Personally I think a second shower is tacky.

But she would need lots of boys clothing.

Marissa Marie 9/27/08
    Caleb Wolfgang 12/6/12
    Baby #3 Due Date: ? TBD at ultrasound on 10/30
  • well it is not a shower so much as a "sprinkle"...just her, our mom, and  couple of friends are going out to lunch as a surprise. 

Thanks for the ideas...unfortunately they are keeping the name a secret!

• I loved the personalized things I got at my shower. My SIL gave us a blanket that said "Owen Dean's Little Blankie" on it. My sister gave us a basket (a cloth basket) with Owen's name on it. I am a sucker for personalized things though!
  • I got a baby hand and foot casting kit for xmas and loved it. Its looks really good on his shelf.
  • imagenonlinea:

well it is not a shower so much as a "sprinkle"...just her, our mom, and  couple of friends are going out to lunch as a surprise. 

Thanks for the ideas...unfortunately they are keeping the name a secret!

Ok this isn't bad then. Do they baptise? Maybe a boy Christening outfit?

Marissa Marie 9/27/08
    Caleb Wolfgang 12/6/12
    Baby #3 Due Date: ? TBD at ultrasound on 10/30
  • you could get the blanket and have it embroidered afterwords! and FWIW, in my area second showers are the norm. i don't understand people being rude about it.
  • https://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6653837

These are really cute and cheap!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i have been filling a cute box i got at AC Moore with holiday items for a friend due in june. i got her bibs/pjs/hats for each holiday (i buy them after the holiday for super cheap on clearance). i got a santa hat for $1.80! it's been fun filling it. the most expensive item has been $4. if u go 2 carter's, you can pick up some stuff for t-day, halloween, christmas, etc. i even got her a new year's eve headband at buy buy baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"