Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Check out this name....

DH was looking at Facebook and found a chick he went to high school with. He asked me to look because he couldnt figure how to pronounce the baby's name.....

Eyvrie

E Y V R I E

I assume it is pronounced Avery - *headdesk*

Re: Check out this name....

• When I first read it I thought "Ivory." Hmmm.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I would think IVORY not Avery.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it's more like Avery, but with just 2, not 3 syllables.  Either way it's pretty stupid!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagefiasco:
    I think it's more like Avery, but with just 2, not 3 syllables.  Either way it's pretty stupid!

LOL - yeah either way its horrible right?

• ::shakes head::

Some people.....

• I can only imagine that your DH went to school with me as I am 100% sure that I have the only Eyvrie in the world, pronounced AVERY. For all you complete assholes who have said how stupid her name is, I think it's funny coming from people who would think it's pronounced Ivory...where do you get the I sound from Ey? Have some compassion and sensitivity when commenting on someone's child's name, as you have no idea why someone would name them something so 'stupid'. Eyvrie happens to be named after my dead sister Erin who died a few years ago in a car crash at the age of 17. I am Jewish. In our religion, you are to name after the dead by using the first initial of the person who passed. Eyvrie is the most beautiful little girl inside and out - it's a shame that such ignorant fools like you all would make fun of someone's name. But I can't take this much to heart as it could only be coming from very disgusting and 'stupid' animals as yourselves.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"