1st Trimester

What's For Lunch?

The pizza post is making me crave it even more!

I just made some rotini pasta and mixed in some spaghetti sauce, parm, mozzarella, and pepperoni and it's baking in the oven right now. 

Pizza Casserole sounds pretty yummy yo me too...oh, and garlic bread!!

Re: What's For Lunch?

• I have no idea yet. We don't have anything thats really making me want it right now.
  • Oh yum Jill...you're lunch sounds SO good. Why can't you be my neighbor??

Okay guys...GUESS what I'm having?? Come on, I know you can do it!! Smile

• Loading the player...
  • subway. I opted for the ladylike 6" sub rather than the lumberjack footlong. and guess what...I am still hungry. crap.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I took the easy way out today... an Amy's organic frozen meal. I am annoyed though that I have to use a microwave (at work) to cook it. :(
  • Chicken patty sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy! lol

i have roast beef, green beans and mashed potatoes from last night's dinner :)

• imagecedens:

Chicken patty sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy! lol

I just knew you'd get it! LOL Actually no mashed potatoes today. I'm having my daily chicken patty sandwich with leftover mixed veggies and mac n cheese today. They were leftover from dinner last night.

• imageDanielle43043:

Oh yum Jill...you're lunch sounds SO good. Why can't you be my neighbor??

Okay guys...GUESS what I'm having?? Come on, I know you can do it!! Smile

Hmmm, I'll guess: Tuna Sandwich?....

• imageDanielle43043:
    imagecedens:

Chicken patty sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy! lol

I just knew you'd get it! LOL Actually no mashed potatoes today. I'm having my daily chicken patty sandwich with leftover mixed veggies and mac n cheese today. They were leftover from dinner last night.

lol way to throw me off

• We went out for some Japanese and it was sooo good.
    My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • imagecedens:

lol way to throw me off

I was really only looking for the "chicken patty" as the answer, so you still get full credit.

• I am heating up an Amy's meal as well.  They are soooo yummy and relatively healthy!  I think if I'm still hungry after that, I am going to throw in a whole bag of broccoli steamers in the microwave.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDanielle43043:

imagecedens:

lol way to throw me off

I was really only looking for the "chicken patty" as the answer, so you still get full credit.

haha excellent, excellent

• I had a Kashi frozen meal--black beans rancheros with brown rice and salsa, sooo good. And an orange.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just had a bowl of rice with italian dressing on it and a few cubes of fontina cheese...i am moving on to a chocolate pudding cup as we speak :)

• I should have never opened this thread.  Pizza with garlic rolls sounds so much better than the crap on rice I'm eating...or as our chef upstairs calls it "chili with rice" That's not what it tastes like!
  • Sadly, and lean cuisine and an apple. Sad
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • That does sound really good, I may have to try! Right now, I am enjoying fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil with a drizzle of olive oil, it is soooooo good!!!
  • some chicken noodles, blah.
  • Italian chiken panini from Einstin's Bagels....with a pickle! It is good to have an appetite again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It was a peanut butt and banana sandwhich, bbq chips and lemon water
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Danielle eating a chicken patty for lunch? I don't believe it for a second. Wink

I'm having some microwaveable Hamburger Helper. I didn't have time to pack anything else this morning, didn't want to order out with the rest of the office (even though they did order from a pizza place), and this is what was stashed in my desk.

• Mac and Cheese for me. Yum!
  • easy mac, apple and an orange tropicana twister soda (caffeine free) But thats 2 hours away still darnnnnn ohh I do get a break an dI get to drink my peach smoothie yummmm ::stomach growling::

• I went for the cheese sub from Wawa with tons of pickles, peppers and lettuce and tomato and mayo. SO yummy, I am sad it is gone.

I also have a bag of baked lays. Trying to save those for later though!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Salad bar here at school. ?Hopefully they'll have yummy soup as well.
    "You're gonna miss this You're gonna want this back You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."
  • A salami sandwich with muenster cheese. Mmm. Also had some pretzels and will be breaking out the apple soon!
  • I had a grilled chicken sub with pizza sauce, mozzarella & banana peppers.  I'm thinking I'm going to have some cottage cheese with fresh blueberries because I'm still hungry!
    Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"