June 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 1/18

For those with an EDD of 6/7, 6/14, 6/21, and 6/28.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: You've receive $1,000 that must be spent today! What do you spend it on?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 1/18

• How far along are you? 18 weeks today, due 6/21.

How big is baby? A croissant! Which sounds delicious...

Appointment updates? No appointments coming up until our AS on 2/1. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? DH felt her move for the first time last night! I think I was more excited than him but it was so awesome!

GTKY: I'd probably spend it on paying down our credit card the rest of the way, which is super boring....but true!
  • How far along are you? 21 weeks, 18 to go!

How big is baby? Baseball hat or endive?? 10.5 inches and 12 ounces!

Appointment updates? Not for a few weeks

Any new symptoms or changes?  Lower back pain has been horrible the last few weeks.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: You've receive $1,000 that must be spent today! What do you spend it on? ugh. Credit card debt.
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?  18 weeks!

How big is baby? As big as a sugar glider, which are adorable

Appointment updates? Not until 2/3

Any new symptoms or changes?  It's getting noticeably more uncomfortable trying to sleep, and I think I made DH paranoid about me laying flat on my back (I told him I'm supposed to not do that about now). Also, things in the chest region are leaking. I'm not sure I'm ready to talk about it yet.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Why am I always so hungry. WHY. 

GTKY: You've receive $1,000 that must be spent today! What do you spend it on? Student loans. I feel like their my second pet at this point, I've had them FOREVER.
  • How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? A banana

Appointment updates? A/S is in less than an hour! I can't wait to see my little guy 

Any new symptoms or changes?  I've been throwing up lately. I never had any morning sickness and all of a sudden, I've been throwing up during/after lunch. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: You've receive $1,000 that must be spent today! What do you spend it on? Makeup and a spa day 
  • How far along are you?  19w

How big is baby? Mango!

Appointment updates?  Had my 19w prenatal today and OB went over my anatomy scan results, checked my cyst and talked next steps.  Cyst is basically the same size (a bit smaller) which is great, but as I posted in the anatomy scan thread the baby only has a 2 vessel cord so I'll need monthly scans from here on out.  

Any new symptoms or changes?  Feeling baby kick over the past few days which is awesome.  The OB noted how crazy active LO is today which is reassuring.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I really wish I had appreciated my uneventful pregnancy with DS (1st born) more.  I had partial placenta previa with DD which caused some issues and now I'm stressing about the 2 vessel valve.  Luckily both are so minor compared to what others deal with and I feel badly for complaining, but whyyyyyyy can't things go a bit more smoothly.  

GTKY: You've receive $1,000 that must be spent today! What do you spend it on?  Count me in the pay down debt crowd.  DH still has an outstanding student loan that we want to payoff early this year or next.  This would help haha
  • Stuck in the box... 

How far along are you?
    19w 

How big is baby? Mango

Appointment updates? Impatiently waiting for my a/s on 2/2 when I'll be 21w1d 

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm officially Diclegis free for 3 days and I'm hoping my nausea is really gone, not just tricking me!

Rants/Raves/Questions? My skin is sucking at life these days, not crazy acne but texture/complexion is not my normal and I'm annoyed.

GTKY: You've receive $1,000 that must be spent today! What do you spend it on? One of the many renovation projects I am working to design/plan and schedule with contractors.  If we ever buy another house if will be turn-key... no more HGTV for me!
  • Missed it yesterday..ugh

How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? Paper airplane or banana 

Appointment updates? Nothing until next week

Any new symptoms or changes? Feeling more movement which is great!   

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm such an emotional mess lately. 

GTKY: You've receive $1,000 that must be spent today! What do you spend it on? I would spend it on stuff for DD's new room. It's slowly coming together but $1000 would help a lot.

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW!