no wtf kid ice cream world cup

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DS--N14
Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can't think of anything at the moment (I'm sure something will come up), but WTF to that kid with the ice cream bar in @ashleym112 's post.  Hahahaha!!!  That is some perfectly good ice cream wasted right there!
    that's what I was thinking too!!!!  LOL, wtf kid?!
  • Options
    shaunessa said:
    Can't think of anything at the moment (I'm sure something will come up), but WTF to that kid with the ice cream bar in @ashleym112 's post.  Hahahaha!!!  That is some perfectly good ice cream wasted right there!
    that's what I was thinking too!!!!  LOL, wtf kid?!
    LOL I saw that and immediately thought of the Shame lady from Game of Thrones. You don't waste perfectly good ice cream! 

@wagnerw wtf is wrong with people. just tell them you will when they show you their baby bump.

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Options
    WTF to the city!? Our power has been out since 430 pm yesterday!!
  • Options
    @Koukonei that's awful!!! She should spend a few nights there and see if she thinks it's still "cool".
  • Options
    @Koukonei yikes!  :'( what a weird thing to say. 
  • Options
    Wow @Koukonei, what a tone deaf, straight up stupid thing to say. How did you manage not to tear her a new one (assuming you didn't)?
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017
  • Options
    @Koukonei I applaud your formidable restraint!!  ;) Especially with all the crazy postpartum hormones on top of all the stress you're no doubt dealing with.
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017
  • Options
    @Koukonei kudos to your H! 
  • Options
    @Koukonei OMG I would have straight up punched my MIL if she said that. Your restraint is amazing, and hugs for having to deal with crap like that on top of everything else. :( 

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Options
    @koukonei that is crazy! Who says something like?

Wtf insurance. They aren't covering my pump and now they aren't covering my panorama. When I was pregnant with DS my OB said it was totally voluntary, but I did it because DH said we needed to take every test we could and insurance paid it. This time around the OB said I had to have it because of my AMA ( I still hate that term) and they won't pay it because it's "not medically necessary". Had I know it wouldn't be covered I wouldn't have taken it.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @Virginialeigh But if your OB is saying it is necessary because of you being AMA, then why is your insurance not covering it? Can your OB call/send something through that says it was necessary?
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    @Virginialeigh that is a major WTF... what's their reasoning for not covering your pump? I thought all insurance plans were required to cover at least a long term rental if not a purchased pump under the affordable care act, but I'm no expert so maybe I'm missing something? Hope you're able to sort it all out! 
  • Options
    @Virginialeigh that's total bs they aren't paying for the scan, I can't believe they denied the first appeal. Hopefully they get their heads out of their asses and approve it. Insurance companies are the worst sometimes. Ugh, I'm so sorry you're dealing with all that. 

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Options
    @BabyBlake042017 our plan was grandfathered in that's why no pump.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @Koukonei that's absurd!! 

WTF to the sickness that won't leave our house! First DD with croup / a cold, then DD had stomach flu, now I have a cold as well as pink eye! I need to get started on my schoolwork now that he semester has started, leave us alone already!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    WTF maternity photographers... I have emailed two and neither one will respond to their email! I emailed the first one a week ago Monday (so 11 days) and the other one last Saturday so going on a week and no response from either! I am 29 weeks pregnant and need to get something booked so I'm not a whale! What's worse is they have both been posting on their business Facebook pages. Ugh. 
  • Options
    @schef070911 I'd be annoyed. My Dr office has a "followMyHealth" app that I signed up.for and all the lab results from their lab get sent to my phone when they send them to the OB office. I knew I passed my early test before the Dr office did..  I have my next GTT tomorrow.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17