Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 1/18

124»

Re: WTO Wednesday 1/18

• Options
    Sorry I'm so late responding! Thanks to everyone for well wishes.

@mispanda life is so incredibly not fair. This is such a truth. The finance poster will probably get KU with twins this month ugh

@adirat I'm late to this party but I also listened to Straight Up on the way home today and truly enjoyed it even more knowing you heard it for the first time today

@mythril yay for finding a good house (half the battle) boo for FIL holding it up. Once I make a decision, I want to execute it ASAP and get so frustrated by people holding it up!

@juneroseruby again I'm so crushed for you. We are here whenever you need to vent.

• Options
    @KariAnn323 that's a good idea! If I don't get a BFP this cycle I will have to order some wondfos! Since I don't have any right now, I'll jut have to double up in the BD to help myself out with catching O! Thanks :) good luck this cycle! I'm rooting for you. 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lulu1180 @adirat I haven't had a period since coming off (this might be because I finished the whole pack so I had my last period when I taking the brown pills vs the pink ones). Waiting until after my first period off the pill to allow the uterine lining to build back up make complete sense. I've started taking PNV so I got that down pat at least. 

@JJMNO1616 Sweet. I didn't want to leave :) I could just be waiting until your cycles are back to normal. I know this is something one would normally ask their doctor but I'm not due for a physical until June and didn't want to have to pay a copay. Money is tight since DH was out of work for 6 weeks. BUT my SIL works at the office my doctor works out of and she told me they normally recommend waiting 3 months. Either way, we thought it would be a good idea to use this time to catch up financially while my hormone levels are back to normal. 

Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker