Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 1/18

Re: WTO Wednesday 1/18

• Options
    @Anna_1021 I hope so too! I think I got through to her during our fight...
  • Options
    @Anna_1021 thanks! I'm not sure if I need a follow up or not. I have CD3 bloodwork scheduled for next cycle (but I'm hoping I get KU this cycle and won't need it!  :D). In any case, there's a bit more testing that I have to do. I always thought my issues were more of a hormone imbalance than something else. 

@heatherdubrow GL at the party!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie I can only tell you what my friend told be today (I'm sure tomorrow at the docs appointment we'll schedule an HSG for me for the next cycle...) : I really hope you will not have to do that test! :D;) 
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 it's the same sex! I actually love getting together and celebrating my friends, I'm just thoroughly annoyed at the moment. I'm sure it will be fun though!
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 if we weren't TTC right after, I'd be way upset about not going under. But, my teeth aren't impacted so insurance won't pay for going under anyway and at this point seems safer with TTC to not go under - and put that money in our baby fund! My main concern now is hoping Valium + local anesthesia + laughing gas doesn't negatively affect TTC...and hoping I can get by on the pain afterwards with just Tylenol  :/ Anyway, sounds like you're having a nice relaxing day with CPR being cancelled!

I should probably not be bumping as much considering today's workload  :#
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options
    @ag90 Welcome!  I would bring up your concerns about hearing the noises and see if they have earplugs or if you can have headphones in or something.  That's one of the things I always hated about having cavities filled was the sound of the drill.

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  4/4

CD: CD8

WAYDTGKU: BD EOD, CM, OPK, PNV, 2cups Green Tea every morning, and DH is now on a multivitamin.

R/R: Raves: It's Wednesday, I see the light! I believe I'm going to make this a 3day weekend. I'll likely O this Sunday.

CS/Q: So, i checked my previous cycles up to September and noted that I always got EWCM 4 days before predicted O date (on a kind of crummy app) which puts EWCM at CD12. Does that mean that I likely O day 12? Avg. Cycle date is between 25-27 days

GTKY: What was the #1 song on the day you were born? (https://playback.fm/birthday-song)

That's the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson... no idea. Okie dokie!

@cdnrunning ohhhh I love that song!!! 

@Anna_1021 ohh that weekend sounds divine! I've forbidden DH from long showers or "heat" related activities just in fear... I dunno but I wouldn't chance it

@KariAnn323 YUM Taco Salads!!! Those are so delicious. Makes me sad about my carrots and potatos lunch haha

@JuneRoseRuby Good luck today! I know certain pain meds help pain differently but also make the body react differently... for example when you break a bone you should stay away from Ibuprofen because it blocks a certain chem from your body. As much as it may really blow, I'd stick to the Motrin... maybe you can ask right before your appointment?

@BertieMeetsGertie YAY! That's such wonderful news. What a huge relief :)

@TravelingCouple oh nooooooooooo! no no nooo! I wish I could help. Doing the "get well soon" and "Sleep" dance for you and DH

@WildMagelet  - begh. I know all about those "important" meetings.

Well that's all I can get in today folks, back to work for me!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @ag90 That all makes a lot of sense! All 4 of my teeth were compacted so the situation was different. I know lots of people who have been awake even with compacted teeth though and they didn't have any issues with it. So the fact your teeth have already come in is a huge plus! I can also say that even with my compacted procedure I hardly needed the vicodin they gave me. I took it for like 1-2 days and then switched to Tylenol. I may not have even needed something as strong as Vicodin in the first place. Everyone is obviously different but just thought I would share. 
  • Options
    @VLillyV If you have a normal length LP (12-16 days), you most likely do O on or right around CD12

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    lurking fromTWW
    @BertieMeetsGertie hooray for the Bx results.  if they had seen any other problems they would have mentioned it.
    @JuneRoseRuby GL today. I'm with the other ladies, They are not interchangeable so I would not take more than 2 alive without consulting your doc or a pharmacist
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @lulu1180 I'm bringing my phone and headphones, hoping that'll help! Or at least that I'll be too out of it to notice :/

@JJMNO1616 That makes me feel a lot better. I had oxycodone prescribed to me after a surgery I had in high school and it made me throw up immediately. I know Vicodin is milder but I'd still prefer not to take it. I'm hoping since they're not impacted, recovery will be easy and Tylenol will be fine!
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options
    @VLillyV Oh, O-buddy! :) Have a fun weekend! ;) 
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • Options
    My gut feeling was right...no growth at my follicle check this morning :(  I'm consoling myself with a breakfast burrito and some green tea.  We'll try again tomorrow.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @ag90 my RE gives me Valium right before my embryo transfer so I think at least that one is ok
  • Options
    @JuneRoseRuby my RE had me take 800 ibuprofen for my SIS
  • Options
    @virginiaham  I hope your body gets on board quickly! 

@Anna_1021 STP is Saline Tubal Perfusion. Basically the same as  an  HSG but without the radio active dye.  

Thanks for the GL wishes and medicine input! @VLillyV @JJMNO1616 @heatherdubrow @ag90 @JulesDP
    @WildMagelet @Pinky917 @TravelingCouple @BertieMeetsGertie @lulu1180 @kiwi2628 @virginiaham @wabash15 (If I missed anyone, sorry! )

I think I'll just go with the Motrin and then take Aleve later if needed and after I can consult with the doc. 
    32 years old (both H and I)
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016
    12/2016 mental break from TTC-NTNP
    1/10/2017 initial appt with RE (all BW results WNL)
    1/17/2017 SA DX Virtual Azoo (3 sperm 0%morph 0%motility)
    1/18/2017 STP tubes clear
    2/1/2017 initial appt with Urologist
    2/15/2017 DX H Robertsonian Translocation
    H is on clomid and Theralogix Supplements
    6/26/17 repeat SA: 47 sperm 0% morph 13% motility
    7/26/17 IVF Consult, repeat SA (4 sperm)
    8/21/17 Starting IVF cycle with Donor Sperm backup
    9/1/17 ER ICSI PGS: only 2 donor embryos made it to freeze
    9/13/17 Started cycle for IUI with donor and clomid
    9/27/17 IUI canceled for overstim
    October Plan IUI with donor and low dose clomid

• Options

@JuneRoseRuby They are both anti inflammation drugs....I think the difference is just the active ingredient.  Maybe ask a pharmacist since the mg dosage might not be the same because of it?  

@BertieMeetsGertie Yay for good results!!

I'll be back later for more convo.

Month/Cycle:  10/10

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Not a damn thing

R/R:   I woke up thinking it was Tuesday.....  and I'm a grumpy grump from CD2.  I'm totally in a life isn't fair funk.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What was the #1 song on the day you were born?
    Open Your Heart by Madonna

• Options
    Thank you ladies for the well and sleep wishes. DS is napping, but still coughing intermittently, poor guy. I went to pick up tissues, DayQuil, NyQuil, new Binks for DS and an eye mask.. Arming myself for tonight. I wish there was a cough suppressant I could give DS but I think he's too little for all OTC, and the home remedies aren't working.

@bluejeanbabi05 FX for you with your first IUI!!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  13/10

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Temping, pnv, cm... stuff. 

R/R: I am so stressed out. Husband and I found a house we like, but my FIL is making us go through hoops to prove it's a good home. He's friends with our realtor so we haven't put an offer in although we said we wanted to several days ago. I love my FIL, and I know he has our best interest at heart and he's not wrong. It's just a little frustrating. Also, this house will be slightly more than we were paying in our apartment. We can afford it while we have a room mate, but if he decides to leave we will either need to find a new one or I will have to get a job. It's doable, I'm not all that worried about it but my FIL is. Ideally we'd be able to afford it just on my husband's pay, but it's just not happening here in the economy with no education. My husband is going to look for a better job after we move, so it should only get better. But now I'm over here biting my nails about the logistics of it all! *sigh*

CS/Q: My temps have remained elevated. They are not coming down. I'm usually in the 96.4 range, and I jumped up to the 70.2 range when I ovulated (maybe) last cycle... and there I sit 8 days into the next cycle. I'm just over here like "What are you doing?"

GTKY: What was the #1 song on the day you were born? Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• Options
    @adirat YOU NEVER HEARD STRAIGHT UP?!?!?!?! That just made me so sad to hear! I remember stealing my mom's Paula Abdul cassette to listen to after school in like 3rd grade.
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Options
    ***Lurking from TWW***

@adirat wasn't this MUD glorious!!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it, too.

@alysapuggles What the actual fuck. Maybe Thursday????? To your DH (I'm super annoyed for you):

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: cm, OPK, vitamins, stuff 

R/R: I just started using the clear blue OP and it's so exciting to see that smiley face! Currently in "high" status and waiting for "peak." Time to BD! 

CS/Q: anyone else use clear blue OP tests? Once you reach high do you (personally) test once a day still or do you test multiple times until you reach "Peak?"

GTKY: What was the #1 song on the day you we're born? 

Lost in your eyes by debbie Gibson 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @kmornelas29 I think the CBAD should only be used once a day with FMU if I'm understanding the instructions that come with the test correctly.

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    Now I'm dancing around my living room to Paula Abdul. Thanks ladies!

@kmornelas29 - I do it once a day. You might want to double check the directions, but doing it more frequently than that I think messes with the device reader. I'd just get busy hio!

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    @Tennis11785 I just changed my Amazon station to Paula Abdul, thanks for the suggestion! :)  And the first song to come on was Straight Up!

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @LuND-(I think you meant to tag me ;) ) Yeah it's super annoying. I don't know if it's his way of reacting to the pressure of TTC.. but he always resists when I let him know it's time. I always end up upset, and then feel bad about it because it makes me seem like I only want him to get KU. (Which isn't true- but we don't have a super active sex life outside of TTC.. so when it's scheduled like that, I guess it adds pressure?) I'd opt to not tell him, but I feel like if I do that things just wouldn't happen. I'm tempted to yell "just be a man and do your wife :D

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19
  • Options
    @lulu1180 @Tennis11785 thank you ladies!!!!! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    And apparently, that was the only song on the Paula Abdul station.  Now I'm listening to the original Les Miserables broadway cast recording. :)

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @lulu1180 @pinky917 I just listened to it now. I guess I did live under a rock! 

• Options
    @crazypuglady My DH and I are the same way. I have a generally low sex drive so we don't HIO very often. I'm hoping now that I am off BC that will improve in general but also particularly for TTC. I have already given my husband the forwarning that I will probably become very forward about DTD when we are actively TTC lol. The frequency is going to be a huge change for the both of us and sadly I admit it probably will mostly be because I want to TTC. Not that I don't absoutelty love my husband, it's just that the drive isn't there most of the time.   :| 
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 -Mine was pretty much non existent on BC. I even asked my GYN if it had anything to do w/ the pills and she said probably not, and that it's common for women to have reduced libido as they age. (I used to want it all the time in my late-teens/early 20's) When I came off the pill though, I noticed there is definitely a surge in my drive right before/around FW. I was astounded because I hadn't felt like that in years, and I know now it MUST have been the BCP. Unfortunately, DH is all about quality and not quantity. It's unusually hard to initiate with him. Unless he's on-board, it's almost impossible to get him interested. Cue the monthly BD drama. Sigh.

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19
  • Options

Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO EOD, OPK

R/R:  So I was thinking of moving to TWW, but I have 33+ cycle so this week is supposed to be my FW so I'll stick around for this week. Negative OPK this morning.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What was the #1 song on the day you were born? (https://playback.fm/birthday-song)

Like a prayer- Madonna

@cdnrunning my last cycle was 39 days! its such a pain when they're that long :(

@kariann323 I love taco salads!!! I always get excited when I have a great lunch

@bertiemeetsgertie I'm glad your biopsy results were good news!

@travelingcouple I'm sorry that you guys are miserable right now :( being sick is NO fun. Hope you and YH feel better soon.

• Options
    @TravelingCouple so sorry, I hope you get some good sleep soon!
    @kt1992 feel better!
    @kiwi2628 yay for a day off!

Ladies I now have Straight Up stuck in my head and I love it.......

• Options
    @crazypuglady my DH can be the same way. We're usually once a week people, so trying for EOD is like pulling teeth. GL!!

@bluejeanbabi05 yay!! Glad your first IUI went well! 

@virginiaham sorry girl. I hope the next scan shows some pretty follies! 

@adirat go ahead, give in to the temptation...  :)
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018