Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Trying & weddings

Has anyone had to change their bridesmaid dress size (after ordering it) bc ya got preggers?

Hubby and I recently had a miscarriage (Dec 23rd, nice xmas gift). We're waiting a few months before trying again but my baby sister is getting married this October. The line of dresses she picked isn't being discontinued, however the color she picked is changing a little... idk why, seems stupid. So, I have to order the dress before March! I'm going to my local dress shop but wanted to get feedback from you ladies. If hubby & I get preggers, what do I do? How many sizes up would I have to order? 

Thx. ☺
*TW
Me: 33 DH: 34
Married 6.5 years
mc: 12.23.2016 (8 wks)
ttc: in a few months

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• Options
    Thx for your advice on posting on another site but seriously? No need to be rude.
    *TW
    Married 6.5 years

• Options
    I'm not barging. Apparently I took her advice wrong, however I did move it to the board she suggested. I honestly didn't even know where to put the post... G** forbid I got it wrong. I didn't disregard rules. I didn't even know about trigger warnings. Oh and how should I come back here when I created my account shortly before my loss? That's why I haven't gotten to know anyone. Guess this is the wrong site for me.
    *TW
    Married 6.5 years

• Options
    @BusinessWife I'm a newbie, naive and am definitely DEFINITELY trying. And DEFINITELY NOT a troll. I honestly took her advice wrong. Also, I didn't mean another site, I meant the suggested board, stupid autocorrect. Thank you for your suggestion. ☺

@Tennis11785 @lulu1180 @adirat @RunRestRepeat @hartmich
    *TW
    Married 6.5 years

• Options
    @LuND  
    @BusinessWife I'm a newbie, naive and am definitely DEFINITELY trying. And DEFINITELY NOT a troll. I honestly took her advice wrong. Also, I didn't mean another site, I meant the suggested board, stupid autocorrect. Thank you for your suggestion. ☺

@Tennis11785 @lulu1180 @adirat@RunRestRepeat @hartmich

*TW
    Married 6.5 years

• Options
    mel2k10 said:
    @BusinessWife I'm a newbie, naive and am definitely DEFINITELY trying. And DEFINITELY NOT a troll. I honestly took her advice wrong. Also, I didn't mean another site, I meant the suggested board, stupid autocorrect. Thank you for your suggestion. ☺

@Tennis11785 @lulu1180 @adirat @RunRestRepeat @hartmich
    I tried multiple times to get "site" to autocorrect  to "board"... just couldnt do it 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    heatherdubrowheatherdubrow member
    edited January 2017
    I'll echo that your approach was pretty rude OP...

i actually can answer this. I normally wear a size 8 and ordered a 16, then had it altered to fit me closer to the wedding date.

*edited to be less rude...