September 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/17

This thread is for those Bumpies whose pregnancy starts a new week on Tuesdays- so if your ticker shows 4+0, 5+0, 6+0 etc, this is the check in for you.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What are your hobbies?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/17

• This thread is for those Bumpies whose pregnancy starts a new week on Tuesdays- so if your ticker shows 4+0, 5+0, 6+0 etc, this is the check in for you.

How far along are you?

7+0 weeks!

How big is baby?

Blueberry  -- 10,000 times bigger than at conception!

Blood work next Monday. First midwife on February 1st.

Still very little as far as symptoms. The mild cramping I had in the beginning is very infrequent now. My hair is greasier but by skin is mostly clear. I have some nausea in the morning that passes quickly, but I think I should just reconsider when I take my prenatal vitamins.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Excited for the appointments to start next week! Even though the first is just blood work and I won’t discuss the results until the following week, it’s something! I am an anxious ball of nerves over here!

Question: for those of you who have their first OBGYN/midwife appointment coming up, will your husband/partner be joining you? I have to call my doctor this week to remind them to send the script for blood work, so I will be asking them if my husband should come to the first appointment or not. I’m leaning towards having him there.

I wish I read more, but I can’t sit still. I prefer puzzles – jigsaw, crossword, Sudoku – or, when it’s warm out, bike rides, walks, and bodysurfing. We also love music and live in a town with a great local music scene. We go out to see a live band at least once a week. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks!

How big is baby? Blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week? 2nd appointment Friday to recheck baby. At my first appointment last Friday we saw the baby and heartbeat. I was supposed to be 8 weeks but was only measuring 6w3d and there was a small sac with low amniotic fluid. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Been having more random nausea. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? No

GTKY: What are your hobbies? Photography, anything outdoors, trying news foods and restaurants!
  • Loading the player...
  • @thinkpositive2017 are you getting an ultrasound at your first appointment? If so, I would definitely bring hubs. If it's just blood work I don't really see the need for him to go unless he wants to be there for you. 
  • BrunetteBabe722 I have to ask when I call them this week. I have a feeling the midwives only do ultrasounds for the 12 and 20 week scans. I'm not even sure if they have an ultrasound machine and tech on site. If it's just reviewing the blood work, I will go on my own.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    6 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    My counter says a ladybug! 
    Nope, might make one though 
    Emotional way more emotional and I cannot stop snacking. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I am not looking forward to peeing in a cup constantly. I don't know why this is suddenly bothering me. 
    Does sleeping, eating and showering count? 

Canadian Bumpie - Texas bound
    DS #1 [S-5]
    3 Step Daughters [A-8] [E-6] [I-4]
    Baby #2 09/10/2017 
    It's a BOY! 
    Babywearer&EBF
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• How far along are you? 
    7 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    The size of a dice!
    Nope, but getting first ultrasound on Monday
    Nausea comes and goes....very tired always
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
     I am trying to eat healthily...but I really just want nachos all the time 
    Reading, exercising, cooking, baking
  • How far along are you? 
    7 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Blueberry
    None this week, 1st apt is on January 25th! So excited! And @thinkpositive2017 I will be bringing my hubs only because they will be doing the viability ultrasound that day
    Nausea has picked up some more, although no vomiting so that's good!
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I have a rave! I have been craving sour stuff non stop and at first I was wanting candy but I don't really want to gain 800 pounds this pregnancy so I tried lime juice in my water and it worked! I have felt a lot better and am getting my sour satisfaction! 
    does chasing around a toddler count? Lol! That's all I have time for, actually I love upcycling 

• How far along are you? 

7 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Blueberry
    Nope, first one isn't until 12 weeks in February. Seems like forever to wait!
    Headaches, exhaustion(doesn't help when DD has a cold and wakes up every hour coughing at night), nausea
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Dh has already accused me of pregnancy brain twice...
    Snowmobiling this time of year