TTC after 35

TWW: Jan 16 - 22

Tell us how many DPO you are, what you're doing/not doing this month, when/if you'll test, and symptoms that have you wondering if this is THE month! 

If you haven't already made a separate intro, please first do so in a separate discussion thread so we can get to know you! Good luck!

Re: TWW: Jan 16 - 22

• I will post even though tomorrow is 1dpo.

positive OPK yesterday and IUI today. This is our first clomid cycle and O pain is REAL tonight (yikes!). 

This is cycle 17, month 15 for us. Not expecting clomid to work on the first try, but here's to hoping! 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @PoeMasque rooting for you! As this is my first IUI with meds I am scared of that O pain you speak of, yikes!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Just stopped in to say I've got EVERYTHING crossed for you @PoeMasque and @Momifbysea!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Omg I was just thinking about you @thistle8677 ! Hope all is well and thanks!
  • I'm doing well and feeling confident! Sending baby dust!!! @Momifbysea
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @thistle8677 - glad everything is going well with you!

@Momifbysea and @PoeMasque  good luck with the meds!  I had a weird dream last night about getting tested for progesterone and it came back normal.  Honestly I can't wait to get it tested in Feb so I can be done with it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MomifbyseaMomifbysea member
    edited January 2017
    @vlagrl29 thanks! As far as the meds, I've just had headaches nonstop but no nausea or vomiting like I had feared (long ago I had to switch to low dose BCP because of the nausea from the regular ones so I thought the Femara might be similar for me). So yay! Now I'm just ancy to get on with the IUI!
  • @Momifbysea - glad its just headaches but still that would suck.  How long do you have to be on the meds.  I fear if I need to take progesterone because of the issues I had with the oral option.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MomifbyseaMomifbysea member
    edited January 2017
    @vlagrl29 for the Femara you take it either CD3-7, 4-8, or 5-9. Dosage is 2.5, 5, or 7.5mg. My RE does day 3-7 but I called on cd4 to start so I did CD4-8 this cycle, 5mg dose. We shall see! I had my LH surge this morning, CD11 (they told me to wait until CD12 in case of a false positive but I've been tracking O date for months and I O anywhere from day 11-14 so I started testing today. I am currently waiting for them to call me back to schedule IUI for tomorrow morning. Hard to be patient and fighting the urge to call back...its only been an hour...

edited to add that my first iui is now scheduled for tomorrow at 9:30. Yay!
  • FX @Momifbysea !! They told me to start testing on CD10, but I have had LH surge on CD11 too so I started on CD8 :) 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker