Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 1/16

2»

Re: WTO Monday 1/16

• @JuneRoseRuby I love your dogs! What adorable faces. They made me smile too. 

Me: 36  DH: 41

DS born 04/24/08

TTC #2: September 2016

My Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/681ee7

• Loading the player...
  • @jess0211 sorry you have to deal with multiple insurance calls today. That's everyone's nightmare! I'd suggest a nice glass of alcohol (if you are still drinking) tonight! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• @jess0211 woo-hoo! Get it cycle buddy!

Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT, CM, green tea

R/R: I finally got in to the eye doctor today and it turns out I have a subepithelial something...basically an ulcer on my eye.  I have to use steroid drops and can't wear contacts for a few days, but at least I have something that's supposed to help.

CS/Q:  Forgot to take my temp early this morning and yesterday so I took it when I woke up...hello open circles!

GTKY:  I wanna see something that will make me smile. Post a funny picture, or meme, or website or a joke

Saw this today and it made me LOL

• @lulu1180 Hooray for weight loss and a sunrise to start the week!

@kiwi2628 Sorry for CD1.  Hugs to you.

@thebookisbetter Sorry for CD1 :(

@JuneRoseRuby Those pics of your dogs are wonderful!
  • Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: checking cm/cp, pnv 

R/R: rave: I left work 2 hrs early to spend some needed time with my dd. Early bedtime tonight! Rant: I think I am coming down with a cold.

CS/Q:

GTKY:  I wanna see something that will make me smile. Post a funny picture, or meme, or website or a joke

• @Mythril I absolutely think you can put computer science knowledge to work, regardless of your family status. Go for it! :)
    @JulesDP I'm salty about working today, too. They're generous with the holidays around Christmas but we don't get the majority of the Monday holidays. We do get Good Friday, which is kind of awesome on the west coast because hardly anyone gets the day off so it's like a magic day when everyone is at work but places are open! However, on MLK Day, it always feels wrong to have that day but not MLK Day.
    @cdnrunning and @canonmom413 Hey there cycle buddies!
    @WildMagelet Personally, I do both Wondfos and Clearblue Advanced (CBDAs or CBADs, idk, whatever). I would recommend starting with Wondfos (buy them from Amazon after searching TB for counterfeit Wondfos because it has a list of legit sellers) and doing them a couple times a day. In theory, the majority of women have their LH surge in the night. But, like everything else, there's still a lot of people who aren't like that. Personally, I have a longer surge and I'll get pretty positive OPKs for two days in a row. Other people have a short surge that could happen mid-day so if they only tested in the mornings, they would miss it completely. So start with the cheapies until you have an idea of how you operate. 
    @NYTino24 TW
    I'm sorry to say that there really is no telling with this cycle. Personally, I gave myself a bit of a break so I was pretty lax with the temping and stuff, only checking in every couple days, but still, I'm 82% certain that my first cycle post-loss was anovulatory. I'm usually in the 28-29 day cycle range but that one was 36 days. As for the testing out the HCG, don't get your hopes up too soon. I thought that if Wondfos supposedly had a sensitivity of 25, that would mean a blazing line at 25, not a squinty squinter. I had an squinter a couple days before one test and had my hopes up that I would be done and was pretty upset when it came back at 27 or so. You might go ahead and try some meds for the digestive issues. The same thing that causes the peristalsis in your uterus when it's cleaning house causes peristalsis with your intestines, too. :(  Day by day, you'll get through this. Some days will be worse, but you'll have more good days. 
    @heatherdubrow Well, I know nothing about Oahu but as a person with a fair complexion, we started out with Sun Bum sunscreen and it was all-around better than the Banana Boat we bought when we ran out of it. It smelled better, went on better, didn't get as nasty, and, most importantly protected us better. And if you're into snorkeling, just break down and buy an SPF shirt, and frankly some board shorts. I always want to stay out longer than you should in the water on one application so my back and buns get over toasted because I'm always thinking, "just five more minutes!"
    @JJMNO1616 Typically I don't see a difference with about a half hour change but I definitely see it with an hour change. Typically, if I wake up early, it will be lower and later will be higher but I don't think everyone is like that. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @Kiki75 thank you! I'm fair skinned as well so I've packed tons of sun screen and a cute hat!
  • @Tennis11785 Ahhh I'm so happy for you being off the bench! So many fingers crossed for you. <3

• @JuneRoseRuby They'd put smiles on my face too!  Are they Corgis?
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• JuneRoseRubyJuneRoseRuby member
    edited January 2017
    @WildMagelet yes I have three. One isn't in the pictures though. Thanks! I adore them! 

ETA comments
    32 years old (both H and I)
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016
    12/2016 mental break from TTC-NTNP
    1/10/2017 initial appt with RE (all BW results WNL)
    1/17/2017 SA DX Virtual Azoo (3 sperm 0%morph 0%motility)
    1/18/2017 STP tubes clear
    2/1/2017 initial appt with Urologist
    2/15/2017 DX H Robertsonian Translocation
    H is on clomid and Theralogix Supplements
    6/26/17 repeat SA: 47 sperm 0% morph 13% motility
    7/26/17 IVF Consult, repeat SA (4 sperm)
    8/21/17 Starting IVF cycle with Donor Sperm backup
    9/1/17 ER ICSI PGS: only 2 donor embryos made it to freeze
    9/13/17 Started cycle for IUI with donor and clomid
    9/27/17 IUI canceled for overstim
    October Plan IUI with donor and low dose clomid