Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO sat 1/14

2»

Re: WTO sat 1/14

• @LadyMeowMeow I did see an increase in EWCM in one an-O cycle which may have been also from the decrease in caffeine/increase in hydration.  However, a couple members here have mentioned that they drink a lot of tea and get a lot of EWCM so I figured doubling up on it pre-O couldn't hurt as I don't produce a lot of CM in general (which I think may in part be due to my age)

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @TravelingCouple oh no :( that's such a high fever. I hope you feel better, getting sick really sucks
    @love1229 ew... dog gags. I know exactly what you're talking about. I don't temp, but I'm not sure that temp is valid anymore... sounds like a pretty big spike. i hope it's not too bad though :smile:
    @canonmom413 we're pretty similar in cycles! I'm on cd4, I'm trying OPKS this month too. Your ideal weekends sounds a lot like mine, isn't food delicious? 
    @jess0211 ohh! Smiley face! That's wonderful! Goodluck :wink:
    @wabash15  goodluck driving... ice storms are scary so I hope you're safe.

Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD: CD4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK for the first time, no more caffeine, and putting DH on a daily multivitamin... just in case, BD EOD at least... we are really hoping this month is the month.

R/R: so i thought I finished my "time" yesterday, but surprise!  It spontaneously came back. Knew it was too good to be true. 

CS/Q: none

GTKY:  What is your perfect Saturday? Ahhh. Every Saturday away from work is perfect. Food, food, FOOD, a bit of gaming, a hit of tv, some lifht exercise, and cuddles with DH
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It's so late!

Month/Cycle: 13/10

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Levothyroxine, temping and CM.

R/R: I think AF has ended today. It was only 3 days and very light... given that it started at 4dpo I'm wondering if it was actually a period. Everything I have read says that if it's red and you need more than a panty liner then it is. So, I guess I just got a short light one and I should count myself lucky. XD Maybe since my LP was so short I didn't build up much of a lining?

CS/Q: Nothing to report.

GTKY: My favorite sort of Saturdays were when my husband and I first started living together. We would wake up together and talk at each other before getting out of bed and playing with our cats. Then he would make us coffee while I made breakfast, and we would spend the rest of the morning playing video games together. Then our friend (who is our room mate now) would come over and we would do stuff with him until dinner when we would go out to a restaurant. Then we'd come back home and play some D&D. 

Nowadays a good Saturday is one in which my husband doesn't have to work and no one expects us to be anywhere.
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• @Mythril oh snap! We are same CD, AND, I was also super light and short. Wishing you luck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers