Pregnant after IF

1st Trimester Check-in: Week of Jan. 9

2»

Re: 1st Trimester Check-in: Week of Jan. 9

• Hi ladies, been out of touch for a couple weeks with work craziness but trying to get a little caught up - hope everyone is doing great!

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 10w5d with twins, EDD Aug 6
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Still the nausea but it's been coming and going lately rather than being 24/7 - nice to have a break sometimes but like others have said I actually enjoy the reassurance when it comes back!  IF makes your mind do crazy things :)  Also the food aversions change daily and am still pretty tired although that's getting a little better too.  Very excited for that 2nd trimester energy surge I've heard about!
    3. When is your next appointment? Had my first OB appointment yesterday, first abdominal US which was neat - babies looking good, measuring right on track and both with very strong heartbeats.  We did the DNA bloodwork to determine any chromosomal abnormalities so anxiously awaiting those results.  Next appointment is 1/26
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I want to start rearranging furniture and getting things ready for the nursery now - too soon?  LOL

QOTW: What is your best pregnancy moment so far? There are so many but I think every time I hear those heartbeats is just the best

• Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying the weekend!!

1. How far along are you? What is your EDD? 8 weeks and 3 days with an EDD of 8/24
    2. Which oh-so-lovely pregnancy symptoms are you having? Exhaustions, breast soreness, and now mostly nausea.
    3. When is your next appointment? On Monday- It was added so my RE could check on my subchorionic hematoma before releasing my to my OB. 
    4. Anything else you'd like to share? I just can't wait to get to 12 weeks and feel more comfortable about telling everyone. It sucks feeling like crap at work but trying to still act normal! 

QOTW: What is your best pregnancy moment so far?  Hearing the baby's heartbeat!  <3

• Loading the player...
  • @esperer I hear ya on anxiously awaiting the 2nd trimester energy surge! I cleaned the kitchen today and felt like I needed a nap after! 
  • @Esperer Not too early! Almost our entire nursery is done. Lol DH wanted to get it taken care of now.
  • @persnickity Wow you've done the nursery already!! I'm 15 weeks as of yesterday (and lurking from 2nd tri because even though I feel better my mindset is still very cautious first trimester!).
    I finally told work on Friday but I'm still too scared to buy anything for this little bean. That said we have started organising and throwing stuff away in preparation for combining the spare room and office to make room for the nursery! We w
    Any tips on how to relax and start planning?! 
  • @nellin we are the same way, just anxiously awaiting the perfect time to take the plunge into buying things. We started a list on Amazon of items we like and have researched so far. We found the crib we definitely want and hopefully we will be deciding on a glider shortly. Every week I try to take care of researching 1-2 items for the registry then I won't feel overwhelmed when we decide to pull the trigger on actual purchases. 

• Im starting to clean up the office and spare room to make room for my little ones tomorrow!  I worry that with twins I'm going to get too big and too tired to move things around the later it gets.  I'd really like to have the nursery painted and cribs assembled by 24 weeks.  I'm sure time is going to fly by though
    Me:34 DH:39
    Me: A-Okay!
    DH: 0-1% morphology
    Married: 5/2008  <3
    TTC: 5/2009 
    **TW--BFP**
    2013: IUI x1 Failed
    10/2016: First IVF Cycle! YAY!
    10/31 - Fresh Transfer.
    11/10- BFN.  Starting cycle for FETx2
    12/16 - U/S - Twins! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers