***January TWW***

FX for all in the TWW! 

Me.30 DH.31 
Est.8.2006
BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

Re: ***January TWW***

• I am going to do my best to post here (this board, not just this thread) more often and support everybody as much as I can. Like others have said in previous threads, ttc is just daunting after going through mc(s) and it really helps to post about it. 

FF just gave me crosshairs for O on cd 13...I'm not convinced, and hoping O was actually CD 15. (Better timing if it was cd 15!) I guess we'll see. I'm planning to test January 9 which will be 12dpo according to ff, or 10dpo if ff is wrong lol 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006

• @Uhlease13 It definitely does help to post about TTCAL. Even though the friends we've told about our losses are sympathetic, they haven't been through it. So they can't fully understand. It's nice to talk to women who "get it". Also, do you need a chart stalk? I'd be happy to take a look if you post it.

AFM: 6 DPO and feeling pretty zen, all things considered. We had great timing this month, so FX! I do find small BSC thoughts creeping in though. Like "My EDD this month would be a week away from H's birthday - it must be a sign". Lol. I can tamp those thoughts down, though, so I'm not going too crazy.

And I'm not fruitlessly peeing on all the things this cycle! Win! I think I could hold out to 11 or 12 DPO, but I'm traveling for work around predicted CD1. I'm tempted to test at 10 DPO so that if it's a BFP, I have time to get a beta in and start progesterone before I travel for work. We'll see how I feel in a few days I guess.
  • Loading the player...
  • Fx @RiverSong15!! We may be testing around the same time. 

Here's my chart, if you want to take a look. Thanks! 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006

• RiverSong15RiverSong15 member
    edited January 2017
    @Uhlease13 Hmm. I'm inclined to disagree with FF, simply because the spike on CD16 is still higher than your previous six temps. It also would line up with CM, and still be in line with OPKs. Although, it is still possible you really are showing a "fallback rise" pattern and Od on CD13 like FF says. A couple questions: do you normally O the same day as a positive OPK? And why is the circle open on CD 15 - did you temp late or early?
  • nalex420nalex420 member
    edited January 2017
    Happy new year all....this is the first cycle trying since miscarriage in early November....I'm about 12dpo and gonna test on Friday 1/6/17...fingers crossed. . I hope 2017 is all of our luckey year
  • I agree with you, and I don't usually O same day as +opk, usually a day or so after. I temped late on cd15 (although I tried changing it to the same time to see a closed circle and to see if FF changed anything if it was a closed circle -it didn't change anything) so I'm still thinking it's wrong somehow. Thanks for looking! 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006

• RiverSong15RiverSong15 member
    edited January 2017
    @Uhlease13 - if you don't normally O the same day as a positive OPK, I'd be inclined to think CD15 as O too. That would be great timing, so FX!

@nalex420 Good luck! It sounds like a lot of us may be testing around the same time this week! 
  • Anyone have any thoughts about my chart? It was my first month temping and we were NTNP. I tested yesterday at 10 dpo and got a BFN, so I'm curious when I should expect to see a temp drop for AF. I was hoping it could help me be prepared mentally for this first AF after D&C, but I don't really know what I'm looking for. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @babypi I agree with FF on CD18. Also, some women see a big drop the day before or of CD1, while others see high temps throughout their periods, and only get drops after AF is gone. I typically see a big drop, but not below CL, the day before AF. Then I have high/erratic temps during my period, and then my temps decline/dip before O. You'll just have to see what your individual pattern is like, if you don't get a BFP this cycle. Once you know what is normal for you, interpretation gets easier. GL!
  • Hi everyone! I'm joining this TWW. Had a miscarriage in Nov and a chemical pregnancy last month. Hoping 3rd time is a charm :|
  • @nalex420 sorry you find yourself here, but fx for you!

@sprkls8506 thinking good thoughts that this is 3rd times a charm for both of us! I'm sorry to hear about your losses. What cd/dpo are you? 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006

• @Uhlease13 I will be testing next Tues. Oddly also the day of my annual appt. It is my follow up for my d and c as well...I had no concerns and was fine not going back sooner despite my d and c being back in Nov. Wishing you luck as well!!!
  • I'm 6 DPO and I too am feeling zen.  I don't plan on testing until 14 DPO and at this point I think I can wait that long.  
  • Continuing on the tww. Only 9dpo/CD 24 so holding out before testing for a few days. Last time I didn't get a BFP until 14dpo so I'm not going to stress. Just being mellow and enjoying life. It's snowing heavy at our house right now (a once an every other year thing here) so I'm just enjoying the crisp cold air and the beauty of a world covered in snow. (I'm sure if I had to live in it I wouldn't be so whimsical but it's a novelty here. Lol)

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Dpo 4 trying not to get too hopeful. Part of me is like since I temped this month surely I will get pregnant. Then a panic a little and think if I do get pregnant will I be happy or in tears freaking out like I did last time (I had two losses last year, so 2016 can suck it). I am hope the third time will be the charm. ;) I trying not to stress to much. Man I miss wine. 
  • @Hopefulmommy1980 We seem to have really similar stories. I had 2 miscarriages in 2016, and am either 4 or 6 DPO, I'm not exactly sure cause I had some weird temps this month. I'm trying to tell myself that symptom spotting is not good for my sanity, because I feel symptoms every month and nothing so far. It's hard to do though, I feel like I'm already reading way too much into my really sore boobs and cramps. I feel like I'm not going to feel better until I have a successful pregnancy, right now it just feels so impossible, and like I have no control over whether it's going to happen. I'm hoping 2017 is a much better year.
  • @heatherwilson321 I agree with what you said. 

2017 will be our year
  • @heatherwilson321  I hear you on feeling that a successful pregnancy feels impossible.  I wish I had a magic ball that I can look into and see that everything will be ok.    
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• I also have an unhealthy obsession with constantly checking my resting heart rate on my Fitbit to see if it's increasing. So far it's only gone from 65 to 66 though.
    :/
  • Wishing everyone luck this yr!! It's so hard to wait  :(
  • I woke up this morning with acne on my face and chest. I guess PMS symptoms arriving early.  I'm about two weeks from my next AF.  I usually don't break out that bad and typically just before it arrives like maybe 4 days before.  Maybe AF will arrive early   
  • 9dpo and BFN. I got my last BFP at 8dpo so in my head I'm already out, but fx it's just too early. I'm starting to feel like it's never going to happen for us... even the fact that I was pg before seems surreal at this point. We have our first RE appt on the 17th and I'm scheduled for a very long overdue post-d&c ultrasound on Wednesday, so here's hoping for answers in 2017.
  • @migdala I didn't get my BFP last time until 14 dpo and I had gotten a BFN at 10dpo so I had thought I was out for sure. Until AF arrives there's always a chance!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• @Hopefulmommy1980 FX for you.  Nothing wring with being hopeful. Keep being positive! 

@migdala  Try to stay positive and don't stress too much.  Ya never know. FX for you.

• @RiverSong15 Thanks for taking a look. I'm guess I'm just playing the waiting game. My LP is usually 14 days, so AF should be here Soon. Another BFN today at 12 dpo, so looks like I'm out this month. 

@migdala I find myself thinking the same way. I got both previous BFP at 8-10 dpo, so I'm feeling that there's no chance left this cycle for me. FX for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 10dpo and BFN. Feeling really down. And stupid for getting my hopes up every month when it's just BFN after BFN. I'm almost hoping that something DOES show up on the ultrasound this afternoon, just so I have answers.
  • I think I'm about 10dpo and bpn this morning. I know it's early but I have zero symptoms and are starting to feel period cramps. my lp is usually 11-12 days so at this point I'm expecting af around Friday. I tried so hard to not get my hopes up for my first medicated cycle but this sucks. so hard.
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • Im so sorry @brooklyngirl18.

Im sorry @migdala and I know how you feel ( obviously) every month I get so down and its like why did I even get my hopes up and think things would be different. Fx its still too early for you and GL with your ultrasound.

I go here now - saw fading lines on my opk Tuesday afternoon and a slight temp shift so I am going to say I Oed maybe late Monday/ early Tuesday. Im hoping thats the case bec if so I would have had great timing. Feeling positive and optimistic this cycle - but don't want to feel too optimistic so Im not terribly disappointed - ugh!
  • I'm so so sorry @migdala and @brooklyngirl18. That sucks so much. 

@TScalei Yay for a temp shift! I'm glad you're feeling positive, but I understand the balancing act.

AFM: I've been really positive too, but now that I'm at 8 DPO with zero symptoms, I'm losing a bit of my optimism. I've had a few light twinges, but I haven't even gotten my usual LP symptoms. I have no symptoms to spot like a special snowflake. I feel totally normal, and it's bumming me out. Lol. I think I'll test Friday at 10 DPO so I'm not as disappointed when CD1 comes in the middle of my work trip.
  • Hugs @migdala and @brooklyngirl18 it's almost impossible not to get our hopes up every single month. 

@RiverSong15 I had some symptoms before my first bfp, so I kept thinking surely any bfp will come with those or some symptoms, but I had no symptoms with my second bfp...fx for you still! Still a mind F regardless though. :/ 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006

• @riversong15 your special snowflake comment made me laugh. I'm right there with you with no symptoms. I'm hoping it's too early but I know I'm grasping at straws. good luck to you on friday!!
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • Sorry for the BFNs @brooklyngirl18 and @migdala.  Hopefully it's just too early.  Fx for everyone testing soon!

@TScalei Yay temp shift! Glad you're optimistic and fx! :smile:
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Sorry to hear about all the BFNs, but I am staying in that club as well. 12 DPO and BFN again so I am just waiting for AF to show up. I thought this might be the month as I tend to get heart palpitations when my hormones change and I got them super early this month. Oh well I guess. I feel defeated because DH and I had a talk last night and he is adamant that he does not want to do any testing or interventions even if we reach the year mark. I don't even know what to do with that and it's like a punch in the stomach. I pretty much feel broken in this category anyway and that made it even worse.  I hope my body can get it together and get pregnant on its own, 
    Me: 32 DH: 36
    Married 5/08
    BFP #1: 1/27/13 DS #1 born 10/16/13
    BFP #2: 1/20/16, ectopic discovered 1/23/16
    Surgery 1/23/16 to remove ruptured tube
    TTCAL 3/16
    BFP #3: 3/24/17 EDD 12/5/17
    DS #2 born 12/11/17

• @Taggarab I'm sorry about the BFNs.  Why doesn't your DH want to explore testing?  Our RE appointment in two weeks is all that is maintaining my tenuous hold on my sanity...
  • @Riversong15 - stay positive!! No symptoms really does not mean much and it is still early. Finding out either way before your work trip sounds like a good plan though.

@taggarab - Im so sorry for the BFN and for your DH's reluctance to go through any testing - that's hard.
  • Sorry for the BFN @migdala  @brooklyngirl18 and @Taggarab  So sorry that DH is not for testing.  How frustrating.  Perhaps discuss it more and see where he is coming from and you can give your reasons why testing for more information is a good thing?

@RiverSong15  Stay optimistic!!

@TScalei  So happy you got your temp shift!!
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• @Taggarab im sorry dh isn't willing to look into other options. Is there a reason in particular? I know my dh was a little hesitant but given some time he came around.
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • The TWW makes me feel like a crazy person. Do I feel nauseated, or do I just need to eat? Do I feel pregnant tired, or is it just that winter break is over? My resting heart rate went up, but only by 3, and it goes up and down all the time without being pregnant. I feel like I'm constantly googling if everyday things are early pregnancy symptoms. 
    I just got my progesterone levels back, and the RE wants to put me on progesterone suppositories tonight, so DH went to pick it up and it's discontinued at our pharmacy apparently, and the nearest pharmacy won't have it till tomorrow afternoon, which makes me miss 2 doses. I'm hoping this will help though once I can take it.
  •  Sorry for the BFN @migdala  @brooklyngirl18 and @taggarab 

@riversong15 Good luck keeping my fingers crossed for you. 

@taggarab sorry dh doesn't want to testing that is frustrating 

@heatherwilson I am right there with you. I keep thinking everything could be a possible pregnancy sign. Unfortunately they could be pms. My symptoms change month to month and I had none when I was on bc. 

I am sit at dpo 7. Trying not to get too hopeful and and not assuming everything could be a pregnancy symptom
  • He was very hesitant about having a second child in the first place. Even after my ectopic it took a while for him to be completely on board to actively try for another. I think we just see it totally differently. I don't want to be a bitch about it and I'm not going to force him into something he doesn't want to do, but it's definitely frustrating.
    Me: 32 DH: 36
    Married 5/08
    BFP #1: 1/27/13 DS #1 born 10/16/13
    BFP #2: 1/20/16, ectopic discovered 1/23/16
    Surgery 1/23/16 to remove ruptured tube
    TTCAL 3/16
    BFP #3: 3/24/17 EDD 12/5/17
    DS #2 born 12/11/17