Pregnant after IF
Options

Needing some hope (visiting from IF board, losses mentioned)

I've had two losses in 2016 and I got some blood work done and found out that I also have MTHFR and prothrombin factor 2. I also have hypothyroidism. 
Due to all these issues my RE suggested a medicated cycle that includes femara, pregnyl trigger, and once I get the trigger I'll start heparin and progesterone until I either get a BFP or AF. I was hoping you ladies might have some stories of success either using these medications or having two or more losses to give me some hope in the new year. 

Re: Needing some hope (visiting from IF board, losses mentioned)

• Options
    I don't have anything of the above, so can't give you a success story based on that.
    But I am a proud mummy of Pia due to having the statistics against me. 
    It's an incredible tough road you had, but hang in there!
    Sending you lots of baby dust xoxo

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I haven't had any of those experiences but being on the boards for a while I have read so many success stories after incredibly difficult situations, so don't lose your hope that 2017 will bring you a beautiful healthy baby! 
    37 y.o 
    TTC since October 2014
    DX: Unexplained fertility 
    3 Failed IUI's 2015
    1st IVF cycle March 2016 , planned ICSI, PGS, FET
    ER 3/31/16 30 retrieved, 26 fertilized normally
    Sent 8 embryos for PGS: 5 normal (3 AA, 1BA, 1BC)
    FET 5/11/16 (1 embryo)
    Beta 5/23/16 BFN  :(
    2nd FET 6/12/16 (1 5AA embryo)
    ++++TW++++
    Beta 6/22/16 : BFP!!!  169 
    Beta #2 6/24/16: 412
    DD born 3/2/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had three ectopic pregnancies and my first IVF resulted in a miscarraige. They then discovered I have MTHFR and I also found out this cycle I have hypothyroid. I've been on synthroid for my thyroid as well as baby asparin, metanx, and lovenox for the MTHFR this cycle and currently am 12 weeks 3 days with twins! Don't lose hope, all the things you mentioned can be treated! Let me know if you would like any other info or to talk further.
    Me: 34 / Hubs: 35
    Married December 2008
    TTC: 2010
    3 ectopic pregnancies, moved on to IVF 2011
    3 rounds of IVF, 1 miscarraige, two BFN
    Started with new RE Fall 2015
    Diagnosed Compound Hetero MTHFR
    Hysteroscopy to remove abrasions 
    Began Stims for IVF #4 10/11/16
    Long Lupron protocol
    ER 10/23/16 6R, 5M all 5 fertilized via ICSI
    ET 10/28/16 Transferred 2 5bb blasts; 2 frosties! BFP!
    Twins! EDD 6/25/17
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm switching from levothyroxine to synthroid so hopefully this will help!
  • Options
    I have a myriad of issues including a blood clotting disorder. I have been on injectable blood thinners since I started fertility treatment.  The shots are doable, and if you know they will keep your baby healthy it's very worth it. I believe the treatment protocols for the issues you mentioned are very good.  You are on your way!
    Married Jan. 2014
    Me:36 DH: 39
    TTC since August 2014, Mild PCOS + uterine fibroids
    Myomectomy June 2015- 18 fibroids removed
    IVF #1, May 2016 = 32 eggs retrieved, 12 fertilized, 7 frozen, 3 PGS normal
    FET#2, July 2016 = one embryo transferred 
    TRIGGER
    BFP! Beta = 617
    Due date = 4/9/17
    Delivery date = 3/20/17