TTC After a Loss
Options

EDD Coming Up

My estimated due date is coming up for my first miscarriage from May. The baby should have been born on January 1st. I feel so devastated, all of the emotions are already flooding back and I just feel so sad. I also really thought I'd be pregnant by now, and that hurts too. I want to do something to celebrate what would be Skylar's birthday. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: EDD Coming Up

• Options
    I'm so sorry.    Mine is approaching early March and I'm dreading it. I think it will be even harder if I'm not pregnant again.   I needed to memorialize my angel afterwards and bought a garden stone with a beautiful saying. It is in our garden.  My plan is to plant a beautiful flowering plant there probably early spring since it will be too early in march to plant.  I have also thought about getting a tattoo for my angel.  I haven't come up with any other ideas.  I really enjoy going to the garden and feeling like my angel is with me all the time though. 
  • Options
    @heatherwilson321  Sorry you are feeling sad.  Maybe you can do something as a family so you can have the ones you love around you.  As for suggestions, think about what would be meaningful to you.  Good luck.

@Mack2342 That's a beautiful idea about the garden stone.  You are making a terrible situation into something beautiful. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @heatherwilson321 sorry your EDD is coming up. Like @justsuzie said, it would nice for you and your family to do something meaningful.

@Mack2342 what are beautiful idea!
  • Options
    I don't have any advice but just wanted to say I'm sorry  :(
  • Options
    @heatherwilson321 I'm sorry for the anniversary. I love @Mack2342 's idea or whatever is meaningful to you and your family. DH and I have already discussed going on a vacation or to a baseball game when the edd gets here.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
  • Options
    @heatherwilson321 I am sorry. Edd are hate. Mine was the first part of November. I cried a lot that evening. Please be kind to yourself 
  • Options
    Sending you lots of love today @heatherwilson321 <3
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Options
    Lots of hugs today @heatherwilson321
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    Hugs @heatherwilson321 due dates suck. I'm sorry but I have no advice other than hope the day goes by quickly for you 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Options
    Thanks guys, it's been rough, but hopefully 2017 will bring me my rainbow baby. 2016 was a terrible year with 2 miscarriages. I'm hoping 2017 is an opportunity to shake all that bad energy for 2016. Also, after my second miscarriage in October, my blood work came back with a high indeterminate number for anticardiolipin antibodies, and I had really low vitamin D. So hopefully the supplements and baby aspirin will allow me to have a healthy pregnancy next time I get pregnant. Hopefully 2017 will be a better year.
  • Options
    I think 2017 will be better for all of us @heatherwilson321 hugs
  • Options
    I also love the idea of doing something to commemorate your angel. I'm just going through my first early miscarriage now and I've been thinking of some way to honor that baby ... I think we'll plant a tree in the backyard in the spring, something that will grow into something beautiful that I'll always have to look at. Thinking of you!