Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Saturday 12/31

Month/ Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

Q/CS:

GTKY: Are you staying up past midnight to ring in the new year tonight?
TTC#2 
DS born 9.17
TFMR 10.19

Re: TWW Saturday 12/31

• Loading the player...
  • @RunsUponATime  R/R is rants/raves.  And CS/Q is chart stalk/questions. ;)

Glad to hear you managed to get decent timing even in the midst of scheduling his SA!
  • @BusinessWife  Thank you!  I never would have figured that out.
  • Thanks @Flinstone, I'll keep you posted 
    @bluejeanbabi05 save yourself the squinting and guessing and wait. Having seen 4 negative tests this month in the TWW.. It sucks! 
    @MrsM00re87 gl testing today 
    @flgirl20134 enjoy the weather, it's even more freezing in the NE!

• Hey, AF is here today so I will be heading to WTO for cycle 7 after a little break. I'm thinking I definitely did O later (never have had a 14 day LP), so should I manually adjust O day on FF by a couple days so it doesn't throw things off or will it not really matter?
    And good luck ladies! As always, don't follow me!

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • @adirat it's from when I had DS. I have no idea how to fix it.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have been trying to figure out the Q/CS for daysssss!!! @TravelingCouple lol I couldn't find it anywhere and was determined to figure it out. I would have never gotten it either @RunsUponATime
  • @TravelingCouple glad the progesterone is working! May I ask, how long were your LP? 

@Flinstone I feel the same about NYE...and pretty much all holidays 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • flinstone-2flinstone-2 member
    edited December 2016
    @wabash15 FX for tomorrow if you test!! 

I'm starting to go BSC and google everything as well as read symptoms from people by dpo. yikes. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • jess0211 said:
    @TravelingCouple glad the progesterone is working! May I ask, how long were your LP? 

@Flinstone I feel the same about NYE...and pretty much all holidays 

They ranged anywhere from 8-10 days, average being 9 days.
  • Month/ Cycle: 2/2 

CD/DPO: 17/?

Timing: good no matter what day O was..if it was

Testing: I know I said the 5th but....ya know  how that goes. Bfn today

R/R: not at the moment...

Q/CS:

GTKY: Are you staying up past midnight to ring in the new year tonight? Absolutely, I will be too busy checking vital signs and taking people to the bathroom to even notice that it's the new year
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Sorry for all the BFN, everyone.

@bluejeanbabi05 I thought to stop by to give my 2 cents. Testing early has two big downsides
    - BFN: a given. Can you get one and be happy or will it bum you out for the day? Is it worth it for you? I, for one, don't want to start the year with a bfn...

and TW here...

- a positive that ends in a chemical pregnancy: would you rather just not have known? 

If you can handle it emotionally no matter the results, I say go for it and have fun.

As far as I go...

Month/ Cycle: 4 and 3rd cycle

CD/DPO: 30/ 8

Timing: really good if I calculated O correctely. -4,-2,-1,+1

Testing: holding off until the 5th-7th if period doesn't come. Exact day will depend on when I go to the store. Trying to wait till I'm late.

R/R: I have a really good feeling about this month- to the point that I should probably block myself from going to due date calculator sites, baby name sites and anything retail. I did this back in Oct and the fall back down to earth sucked. 

Next will come symptom spotting, lol... maybe I just need to lose my phone for like a week.

Q/CS: didn't chart this month.

As far as staying up: nope! We are celebrating the New Year 5 hours early to let the kiddos in the neighborhood take part- Greenwich time :p 

• Month/ Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 18/5?

Timing: -2, -1, 0, 1

Testing: I wish I could already...

R/R: Texas weather is all over the place and it's giving me a headache :/

Q/CS:

GTKY: Are you staying up past midnight to ring in the new year tonight? Maybe? I intend to but I am a wimp and usually exhausted by 9 p.m. lol
  • edited December 2016
    Sorry for the BFN everyone :( 

@flgirl20134 @TravelingCouple @pinky917 @dsmom thanks for the input  :p I have duly girded my loins and am not going to pee on all the things yet. 

@cheframsay welcome and I totally have dreams where I wake up pissed at DH too lol

@flinstone yep me too with the BSC and also that site shows pos hpt by dpo and I am addicted to that as well, sigh 

@dsmom thank you especially for your wise words. We're at the same dpo and I have the same optimism but trying not to hope too much feelings. Fx for happy endings and strong willpower