June 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 12/31

For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite NYE memory?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 12/31

• Options
    How far along are you? 15 Weeks!

How big is baby? Navel Orange or Box of Crayons (which seems huge to me)

Upcoming appointments this week? none

Any new symptoms or changes? Overall feeling better! Still need to keep my stomach full to avoid feeling neausous and pretty tired in the second half of the day.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: I ordered a mini snoogle and I swear i have slept the best the last three nights with that thing then my entire pregnancy so far. 

GTKY: What is your favorite NYE memory? Probably ringing in the year 2000. I just had a sleepover with one of my girlfriends, but the excitement around that year change was pretty cool.
  • Options
    @graceriesz I have no idea what a snoogle is but I intend to look it up!

How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? Size of slingshot...? Or artichoke

Upcoming appointments this week? On Tuesday a check up

Any new symptoms or changes?  Slowly feeling better

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing really

GTKY: What is your favorite NYE memory? Last year was nice DS stayed up and we went to party with little kids. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 16 weeks exactly!

How big is baby? The size of an avocado 

Upcoming appointments this week? Unfortunately, not until the 11th 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Nope... And I'm still waiting on that  "2nd trimester energy" to make its appearance.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: My boobs are getting so damn big that I've already gone from a C to a DD and I have to go buy new bras again... this momma can't afford to keep buying them. 

GTKY: What is your favorite NYE memory? Honestly... I don't have one.  :(
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 16 weeks!

How big is baby? Avocado

Upcoming appointments this week? Just had one yesterday and won't have another for a month

Any new symptoms or changes? Increased nasal congestion 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Can I just say I'm jumping on this Snoogle love train. I received one last night as a gift and I literally slept on a cloud in heaven. Snoogle is me. I am Snoogle. Snoogle is all of us.

GTKY: What is your favorite NYE memory?
    My friend and I went party hopping one year and we were outside between parties when midnight hit. Was kind of fun.
  • Options
    kfry22kfry22 member
    edited January 2017

How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? Avocado 

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes!! On Friday! Haven't had one in four weeks. Next one after this will be anatomy scan 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Less nausea. Really sore breasts. Can't wear regular pants anymore. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope not really. 

GTKY: What is your favorite NYE memory? The first year my husband and I were dating we were working on opposite dairy farms and I had to milk the 9pm to 3am shift. His boss was gone on vacation so he was in charge of the entire farm. I went to where he used to work and we split a sausage roll for dinner in his truck and then I helped him deliver a baby calf. I went in to work after that and milked cows all by myself to ring in the new year. 

Edited for spelling 
  • Options

How far along are you? 16 weeks

How big is baby? An avocado 

Upcoming appointments this week? Uhhhh...in like a week and a half.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Just tired. All. The. Time.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just cold, tired, and itchy. Pissed at myself for staying home on NYE and not spending it with family.

GTKY: What is your favorite NYE memory? I can't really think of one.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options

How far along are you? 16 weeks... this feels so far along! 

How big is baby? Two avocados! Which is what I need to be eating more of.

Upcoming appointments this week? OB appointment on Tuesday.

Any new symptoms or changes?  My breasts grew again, and I'm guessing will start to produce colostrum soon. They feel active haha

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: The closer we get to birth, the more annoyed I become. I'm finding out the basis for so many policies (no vaginal birth of baby A is breech) is based on studies they do not necessarily pertain to healthy, term di/di twins. I wish I could have a midwife attend our homebirth.

GTKY: What is your favorite NYE memory? Being a kid, staying up late with the noisemakers and hats and crazy amounts of snacks. It was always so much fun! 
  • Options
    @tmrussell its a pregnancy pillow - they are amazing. 

@Knottie42089123 I had to sleep without mine last night because there was no way I was bringing it to a hotel with me. I miss it. 
  • Options
    @semicolon hoping you get some energy soon! 

@kassyfry I'm packing away my pants too... Bellabands can only help for so long lol

@Knottie42089123 Welcome to the dark side! Snoogle is just the greatest thing ever. 

@Bella0210 Make sure you're getting nursing bras! If you plan to breastfeed that is :| Your breasts will go crazy in sizes before they level out, it's so nice to have a variety of sizes available haha
  • Options
    All you snoogle lovers out there.  I hate mine.  It's more of a hinderance when sleeping than help.  If I roll over it completely wakes me up and I have to move the dumb the thing.  I suspect as I get larger I may just end up sleeping in my recliner or something.  
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18 weeks!

How big is baby? Sweet potato or artichoke

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes! Anatomy scan on Thursday! Oh em gee...

Any new symptoms or changes? I have finally started feeling movement over the last couple days! Best feeling ever.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just to add to the snoogle conversation... I adore mine. Sleeping for me has been so difficult since getting pregnant. I don't think I would get any sleep without my snoogle. I still get hip pain, but it's a huge improvement from before.

GTKY: What is your favorite NYE memory? 2013 when my friend and I took a midnight yoga class. Well, it actually started at 11pm and ended at midnight, so we were in savasana when the instructor did the countdown for us, and we celebrated after with snacks and champagne. Great way to start the new year! And then a week later I met my husband :)
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    I don't know how I lived life pre-Snoogle. I brought it with me to my parents house last night to spend the night!
  • Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 so glad you are feeling movement now! One of my favorite parts of pregnancy!
  • Options
    @halfthetree thanks for the tip!  I am planning on breastfeeding!  :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Lurking from the Tuesday check-in group

@BellaO21 I was introduced to adjustable nursing bras when I was expecting DD. They were a lifesaver during the early nursing days!! There's a tie in the middle of the cleavage that you take in or loosen to adjust the cup size. They adjust about 3 cup sizes. 
    They can also help now so you don't have to keep buying bras as your size continues to increase

• Options
    Lurking from the Tuesday check-in group

@BellaO21 I was introduced to adjustable nursing bras when I was expecting DD. They were a lifesaver during the early nursing days!! There's a tie in the middle of the cleavage that you take in or loosen to adjust the cup size. They adjust about 3 cup sizes. 
    They can also help now so you don't have to keep buying bras as your size continues to increase
    Oh, this is great! thank you!  :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker