Pregnant after a Loss
Options

GTKY - 12/5

What are some favorite things, personality and physically you like about yourself? Also if you could change one of each, physical and personality what would they be?

Re: GTKY - 12/5

• Options
    Things I'd like to change: personality--I'm really perfectionistic to a degree that makes me really hard on myself and makes accomplishing things difficult because I never feel satisfied with my work. Physically, my skin. Not only how pale it is and sunburn prone, but also how itchy and sensitive it is, and I have more breakouts than a grown woman should. Even before pregnancy. 

What I like: personality--I like that I am straightforward and clear with people and drama free. I hate drama and passive aggression and I think it's immature. So I like that I've never been the type to cause drama and gossip. But I'm still tactful I think. Ha. Physically--I guess I like my body type. But I might not want to get too attached. Babies will change some things haha. 
  • Options
    Physically- lips, eyelashes, my shoulders and arms pick up tone really fast when I'm working out, butt.

personality- I'm an indigo child, and that translates to I have to speak up about injustice and when something is unfair. I cannot remain silent, I just truly cannot. I'm a good listener. I can be trusted to keep a secret. I'm a lover, not a fighter. 

Change physically- my nose has a little bump on it when viewed in profile and it's always bugged me.

Change personality- I sm blunt and that can come off as abrasive. I really have to be cognizant of this and my DH is sensitive to thus aspect of my personality. So soften the edge, basically.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What I like, personality wise I'm really good at getting things done. I've always been a hard worker, I always thought that's just how everyone is, they aren't :)
    Physically, My face is pretty young looking, I think because it's a round shape. Even though I'm almost 40 (gulp) people are always shocked when I tell them my age. That's always a good feeling!
    What I don't like with my personality, I have a few of them, I'm a big introvert and sometimes wish I was more outgoing in large group settings. One on one though I'm super personable. The other thing I'd like to change is my negative thinking, I always go right to the worst case scenario for everything. 
    What I don't like physically, ugh my hair without question!!! It's very fine and thin. I always dream about having  beautiful thick Disney princess hair :( I'm seriously considering getting a perm with big curls after this pregnancy as a last ditch effort in getting more voluminous hair. At Halloween I always try to think of a costume that requires a big awesome wig, lol.