Baby Names

Boy MN help?

We, so far, really like Maverick for a boy. We don't know the sex, and I have a long way to go, so it's not a pressing issue, but what MN would y'all suggest for Maverick?

He would be joining brothers Maximus (Max) and Desmond. 

Re: Boy MN help?

• Obviously its your call, but Maverick is a little dated and doesn't really jive with your other names other than that they are not popular names. 

It seems like the theme going so far is longer, quite uncommon but recognizable names.

Suggesting Augustus Augustin Cornelius Gideon Ignatius Leopold Reginald Thaddeus

• Loading the player...
  • saham07 said:
    I suggest that you use Maverick as the middle name. Maximus (Max) and Maverick (Mav) are too close.
    This. And Maverick as a first name is a little too Top Gun for me. Your other names are classier.
  • Team middle name it.  Maverick is no where near the level of your others. 

• Thanks ladies! Luckily we still have plenty of time. We both love Maverick but I agree that after NNs, Max and Mav are going to be way too close, but H and I dismiss everything else. I really love Augustus and have recommended it before, but it's not his style. 

Thanks for the suggestions!
  • Thanks ladies! Luckily we still have plenty of time. We both love Maverick but I agree that after NNs, Max and Mav are going to be way too close, but H and I dismiss everything else. I really love Augustus and have recommended it before, but it's not his style. 

Thanks for the suggestions!
        Do you like Fredrick? (Love) it sounds like Maverick.
  • Would your h go for August instead of Augustus?
  • I have 2 friends named Maverick, one is a theater major and super elegant, so I see it as an elegant name more. you could always NN him rick instead. I think it flows well with the other 2 names personally. Some middle name ideas
    Maverick Owen
    Maverick Emery
    Maverick Blair (not a fan of hard sounds against each other but this is cute)
    Maverick Lance

Some other names if you're still looking I found I like are 
    Ackerley
    Killian
    Pierce
    Leander
    Terrence
    Just some ideas!