Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Thoughts about a weekly CS thread

I don't know if this has been tried before, but I have thought a few times that it would be great to have a Chart Stalk thread. I know that we have that as an element in the WTO and TWW threads, but I feel like sometimes questions get lost since there is so much chatter (which I think is great - definitely not complaining). Also, this way we might get more participation (questions and answers), since it isn't split into two threads, if that makes sense. 

Thoughts? 

Re: Thoughts about a weekly CS thread

• Options
    I'm for it. I usually only stick to the thread that I belong to, so a central place where I and others can provide help/advice would be welcome. It will certainly advertise up front to new people that we're serious about this TTGP thing! Start a new one weekly, perhaps? So it doesn't get too long and lost?
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    I think this might be a good idea since most people in TWW don't check WTO and vice versa.  Would we then take CS out of TWW and WTO, though?  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @eggplantface and @antoto Exactly! And I know there are so many expert chart stalkers/interpreters... but if they happen to be in the other thread, we could miss out on their wisdom. 

I also think weekly would be a good frequency - then it's enough time to get some good discussion going, but not so long that it gets out of control.

I'm not sure about whether we should take it out of the TWW/WTO threads, or just leave it as an 'extra' spot. I could see some people preferring to leave it in so they can keep to just the one thread, but I think it's also a great resource to have all the questions together. I know that I learn by following other questions as well as by asking my own.

I guess I should have included a poll, but I don't think I can edit to add one, can I?
  • Options

I support this idea and I like the idea of removing it from WTO/TWW (but leaving general questions there).

I love a good CS and I think a centralized place would be helpful. I also think it would be helpful in reducing the obviously incorrect CS frequency in WTO/TWW because people could see a discussion and learn more about why we are suggesting specific days.

I suppose it should not surprise anyone that I am in favor of more CS! Watch me abandon all other threads for this one ;-)

• Options
    I wholeheartedly support this; I feel like if I ask a question it could get lost in the WTO and TWW threads.....

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    I think is a great idea. We can all also learn from all the responses etc. 

• Options
    Awesome - seeing as so far everything has been supportive and no one has reservations, I'll go ahead and start a thread for the week! Thanks for everyone's feedback - I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought this was a good idea!