Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Sunday 11/27

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume or body spray?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: WTO Sunday 11/27

• NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited November 2016
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, CP, OPK, PNV, CoQ10, B complex, magnesium, PreSeed, DTD EOD

R/R: I feel like my body is messing with me. Check out these OPKs and tell me what you think.

CS/Q: 

I love Love Spell by Victoria's Secret when I want something light. If I'm looking for a heavier scent, I go for CK One.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • edited November 2016
    @NYTino24 that is frustrating! Was anything different this morning? breathe through your mouth or not have the therm where you typically have it? In my (though still limited) opinion, If you have a couple high temps the next two days I would think today is an anomaly and O was day 14. Do you typically have a drop right before/on O day? For me sometimes that is an even better indicator than the spike. But I feel you on frustration. That kind of thing gets me so mad when it is not clear!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: just finishing up AF, tea, temping, CM PNV etc etc

R/R: I needed a little mental health break over this weekend. My ILs were in town and they are a ball of stress and having AF while cooking and staring down month 6 when I was hopeful for a holiday announcement was not fantastic. Back at it though. DH goes back to urologist next week to discuss results of repeat SA. However, it was happy to come back and see the board with some good news

CS/Q: nope!

Anything by Marc Jacobs- the Daisy/Honey/Dot line is the sweetness I like

ETA my first attempt at a CS
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Loading the player...
  • @NYTino24 I'm new to charting and you have me stumped too. Hopefully some of the more experienced ladies can help. 
    @WillRunForWine21  sorry to see you back here but hopefully the appt next week will give some answers. 

Month/Cycle: 18/8

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, HIO

R/R: we had a friendsgiving last night that redeemed thanksgiving! 

CS/Q: none today. My temp is still up so 1 more high day and I'm headed to 2WW

My favorite and pretty much only is a Jessica Simpson perfume but I usually don't wear anything because smells are overwhelming to my DD.

DD1 born 1/15/14
    DD2 born 9/10/17
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @WillRunForWine21 I usually have a drop before ovulation, but my temps usually don't start out as high and stay low this long. If anything, it's the reverse. I usually get a big O spike of like .7 degrees, except for the one month I caught a false surge in September. That was a slow rise. I know I haven't ovulated yet, but the OPKs make it even more confusing!!

• @NYTino24 Wow, I really don't know what to make of your OPKs. Multiple false surges? I remember you saying that you usually ovulate on the later side, but have you had so many +OPKs before? 

@WillRunForWine21 Hugs, we were also hoping for a holiday announcement so I know how tough it is. At least now the ILs are gone (for a while I hope!) and you can get back to regular life. 

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CM, OPKs, PNVs, CoQ10, B6, B12, vitamin D, green tea, avoiding soy. I think I'm 2dpo so starting my pineapple.

R/R: Should be a relaxing day here, I hope -- we're going to get bagels and then grocery shop, but that's all I have on the agenda. After a stressful Thanksgiving, it will be nice to relax just the two of us!

Last night I started reading How to Get Pregnant by Dr. Sherman Silber, and it has been illuminating. Did you know that when you ovulate, the egg is actually released into your abdominal cavity and the tendrils of your fallopian tube have to grab it and pull it in? Holy inefficiency batman. Basically it is a wonder that anyone gets pregnant at all. The author also claims that most IF surgeries for endometriosis (exception of Stage IV) and varicocele (exception of proven bloodflow issues) have a greater risk of damage than clinically proven benefit (no statistically significant impact on fertility rates in clinical trials). I need to look into this more, but it seems we don't have a good understanding of many infertility issues even today. Wow. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: I stopped using perfume after learning that it has estrogenic chemicals that may be affecting my endometriosis and/or luteal phase :( My favorite was a Birchbox sample for English Laundry perfume. 

• Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD: 13?

WAYDTGKU: all the things and hoping on some magic. Trying to remember to POAS. I'm so not focused this cycle. But H said he needs to HIO bad, and I said me too. Apparently a house of a people really got us in the mood knowing we couldn't. That's the plan for today. 

R/R: Didn't get to bump yesterday but spend some good time with my Grammi yesterday. It's hard seeing her get older, so I tried to focus on spending quality time with her this past holiday.  We played a lot of Rummikub-basically rummy (like the card game) except it is with tiles.  We used to play it as kids with her when we stayed at her house. She loved it. We also went food shopping at costco and she was my cart pusher. I think I tired her out though because she needed a 2 hour nap afterwards! 

CS/Q: not really, chart is all over the place this month. Hoping to see a nice clear shift in a few days when I O though. 

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume or body spray? Ha, it's Kim Kardashian... I'm embarrassed to say! I always get compliments on it though. 

@NYTino24 were the OPKs actually positive or were the lines squinters? I know I have a few days that look like the could be positives, but then often aren't when I see a true positive. I save all of mine and write the dates so I can compare and then go back and fix my data if I need to. 

I spent like an hour catching up on all I missed over the weekend! 
    32 years old (both H and I)
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016
    12/2016 mental break from TTC-NTNP
    1/10/2017 initial appt with RE (all BW results WNL)
    1/17/2017 SA DX Virtual Azoo (3 sperm 0%morph 0%motility)
    1/18/2017 STP tubes clear
    2/1/2017 initial appt with Urologist
    2/15/2017 DX H Robertsonian Translocation
    H is on clomid and Theralogix Supplements
    6/26/17 repeat SA: 47 sperm 0% morph 13% motility
    7/26/17 IVF Consult, repeat SA (4 sperm)
    8/21/17 Starting IVF cycle with Donor Sperm backup
    9/1/17 ER ICSI PGS: only 2 donor embryos made it to freeze
    9/13/17 Started cycle for IUI with donor and clomid
    9/27/17 IUI canceled for overstim
    October Plan IUI with donor and low dose clomid

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNVs, CM, tracking 

R/R: not ready for the long weekend to end but going to the Broncos game today!

CS/Q: 

Dior Addict!

@NYTino24 every time I dip my OPKs I always sing to myself "I dip you dip we dip" because of the gif you sent me! Are those all positive OPKs?? Could it be a bad batch maybe?

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• @NYTino24 Hmmmmm I charted for two years and this weirds me out, but I would definitely say you for sure have not ovulated yet (although it's possible you are ovulating early this morning) .  I hope you'll have a good spike tomorrow.

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Femara, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, IUI, Progesterone.  And RRLT.

R/R: Well.  Here we go again.  RE added in the Gonal-F this cycle so hopefully that will help out.  Decided not to temp again this cycle.  I think it really improved my stress levels last month and with the Ovidrel there is kind of no point anyways.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume or body spray?  I'm a hippy and don't wear perfume.  I really like Doterra's Breathe, though.
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited November 2016
    @antoto @haylsbayls @JuneRoseRuby @adirat Thanks for the OPK / CS, ladies! I have had three that look positive, but I'm gonna change them to negative since I didn't O. Obviously now that they are dry they look similar. I used to start later since I O between CD15-24, but the one O on CD15 threw me off and now I start OPKs when I notice a CM change or O like cramping. Hyperovulation does run in our family and I am a fraternal twin, so who knows what is going on. Some months I am miserable for like 3 weeks with my body's own hormones and I feel like I have more than one big follicle during that time. I don't know how you ladies on IF drugs do it! Normally I have 3 consecutive days of positive OPKs and I O on the second. This morning's was negative. 

@antoto Hopefully this is the cocktail that will get you KU!
    @haylsbayls Stay warm! We are watching the Giants at our Friendsgiving. 
    @JuneRoseRuby it's great that you still have a grandparent. Spend all the time you can together! 
    @adirat I may need to pick up that book! You are always good at sharing your scientific resources!  :#

• @NYTino24 Ha, maybe you'll be the next iteration of the double-ovulating woman article shared last week! :) I got the book from the library and I recommend it. There are some parts that are very dense about how the reproductive system worked, but they're easy to skip. I also skipped the sections about IVF since I'm not there (yet). I admit it felt silly to check out a book called How to Get Pregnant (like who doesn't know?) but it was quite illuminating. 

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, OPKs, RRLT (if I ever remember to drink it)

R/R: I have champagne holiday decorating ideas and a beer budget. My husband keeps telling me I have to stop, BUT I CANT. I am a Christmas crackhead.

CS/Q: 

Carolina Herrera
  • NYTino24 said:
    Month/Cycle: 20/24

CD: 18

doesn't matter 

R/R: I've had almost a week of EWCM and no O yet. I've never O'd past CD17 before

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume or body spray? I can't wear perfume or body spray at work so I just use whatever free samples I have for special occasions 

• kiwi2628 said:

R/R: I have champagne holiday decorating ideas and a beer budget. My husband keeps telling me I have to stop, BUT I CANT. I am a Christmas crackhead!.
    Hahahhaha... love it!

• Lolll @kiwi2628 me tooooo.  But yesterday Target had this special deal day where if you spent $100 on Christmas stuff you got $50 off.  So yep, despite all the Christmas stuff I already have I got $100 more.
  • @kiwi2628  hahaha me too, my husband does his best to stop me, mostly unsuccessfully 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK, HIO ED or EOD starting today

R/R: soooo excited that December starts this week, I love Christmas 

CS/Q: nope 

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume or body spray? Dior Addict 2
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, temping, OPKs, CoQ10, cutting out alcohol

R/R: just finished my half. Feel a little guilty because some of the houses had party tables in front so I had a shot of mango juice & vodka & a shot of mimosa.  And I had quit alcohol. Oops.  But I'm struggling because after a race I like a Coke or beer. And I can't have either. Sob!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite perfume or body spray? I don't really like either
  • Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD:  4

WAYDTGKU: this month is basically a bust because I'm traveling during my fw

R/R: turkey day vacay ends tomorrow, so I think I'm going to re dedicate to a fitness routine instead of obsessing about this month's cycle 

CS/Q:  not temping on vacation

Jovan Musk oil for women, I can't even find it so I don't think they make it anymore :(

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19