Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 11/22

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: How do you feel about parades?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: WTO Tuesday 11/22

• Loading the player...
  • @NYTino24 are you avoiding Disney World Orlando? I'm supposed to go in February, but wondered if I should put it off. I haven't heard of it being anywhere in the central FL area or locally transmitted outside of Miami, but I'm a worry wart and wouldn't want to risk it. Interested to hear what you think! WOOHOO on the EWCM!

TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @Flinstone Thanks for the T&P. We are staying away from any place tropical since we were already benched from our honeymoon. DH is going to one of his best friend's weddings in Mexico and I am not going due to Zika. Other Bumpies are saying Disney is safe since outbreak has been in Miami mostly, but you don't know until hindsight. I'd ask a doc if you are considering.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • ColoradoHikerColoradoHiker member
    edited November 2016
    Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNVs, BBT, OPKs

R/R:  Rant- Pediatrician confirmed DS more than likely is at the end of Hand,Foot and Mouth disease, hence the lack of wellness in our house for the past week.  It was apparently a very mild case, as far as having the rash and mouth ulcers, so that's good.  I still feel awful, but I'm at work because new job means not much in the way of sick hours built up.  Rave- It's a three day work week.  And I already missed yesterday, and will probably be kicked out once my boss sees me this morning.  So it will probably be a 1.5 day work week.

CS/Q:  Continuing from yesterday- I used Target pee stick OPKs, and had some doubts about their functionality, after not really seeing the lines darken to the point of the positive control line. Adding to my confusion is the fact that the OPK line isn't as thick as the + control, so it makes it a guessing game.  Last night, I updated my chart to say I had a positive on Sun/ yesterday, bc my OPK last night was definitively lighter than the ones I saw on Sunday evening and yesterday morning.  Do you ladies this is the appropriate move?  This is my first month with OPKs, I'll switch to Wondfos next month if I get a BFN.  Also, I had a big temp spike on CD14, more than likely due to getting the previously mentioned hand, foot, mouth from DS.  Should I discard the temp, or leave it?  I took it at the normal time after a decent amount of sleep.

GTKY: How do you feel about parades?  I can take them or leave them.  DH's family is pretty crazy about attending them, possibly bc FIL was a volunteer fire fighter and participated in them a lot when DH was young.  They can't make it through a major holiday without having the parades on tv.  
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @NYTino24  I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, that's a really shitty situation, especially on the holiday weekend. Hopefully you are surprised by some good news

@Flinstone ugh! That was so childish of your friends, not cool 

@ColoradoHiker I hope you and your family feel better soon!

Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: waiting for AF to leave 

R/R: you would think that living in Canada, people would be used to driving in snow. Whyyyy do they drive like they've never seen snow before on the first snow day every year

CS/Q: 

GTKY: How do you feel about parades? Love Christmas parades. I'm not American so it has never occurred to me to watch the thanksgiving parade, I'm definitely going to look that up on Thursday 
  • @hartmich Sorry for cd1 but we will raise our wine glasses together!

@Pinky917 I don't think you need to worry if you haven't seen ewcm unless you see no CM changes whatsoever. Do you get watery? I've read watery is just as good for fertility. 

• @KhRun17 I had spotting before AF, so we are a day off. You got sick on your CD9, Friday, and I got sick on mine, Saturday.
    @adirat @hartmich Usually my OPKs are reliable except for a false surge in September. I really think it's this batch. I do notice the real thing does come up blazingly positive pretty fast. DH is well-versed in Zika prevention and we are praying I am KU by April so it isn't an issue. We know all about Zika and sperm.

• @hartmich @adirat Thanks for the reassurance that I am not broken! :)

@adirat I do get watery, and I can definitely see a change throughout my cycle. I think I have just been seeing a lot of ewcm talk lately and was starting to get paranoid. I was never too worried about it, but I think I am just looking into anything that could be causing an issue.

Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• @Flinstone we personally put of a trip to WDW in February.  I feel like anytime I've been to Disney mosquitoes have never seemed like an issue, but I don't think the climate is much different from Miami, and I worry that it could spread before the time for the trip comes up.  We're planning to go to Sesame Place in PA in May as soon as the park opens for the season instead.
  • You guys. Please take a look at my expected CD 1 for next month:

Really, body? Really. Merry Christmas to me. 

• @hartmich that is one hell of a christmas present! Maybe your body will O early or slightly later...
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @hartmich, hopefully, you'll get KU! Otherwise, can't let it ruin your Christmas: at least there will be lots of alcohol and chocolate, right? 

@daisymae6215, I noticed your temps are low. Have you had your thyroid checked at your last annual? Not trying to scare you, just a suggestion. 
    TTC since 8/7/16 
    BFP 9/13/16
    MMC 10/18/16 
    D&C 10/20/16
  • Pinky917 I haven't gotten EWCM in a while, but this month I am drinking TONS of water, and having a cup of green tea and it's helping or it's coincidence. It definitely is normal not to have it, to have it in varying amounts each month, etc. 
    @ColoradoHiker I would leave the temp and make a note. one time when I omitted a wonky temp, I got CH and got my hopes up, stopped HIO and then my temp dropped and I never actually O'd at all. Just to be safe, keep it in.
    @wabash15 maybe O will be today for me. Hoping you O'd too. 
    @hartmich I wouldn't be surprised if it changed off of Christmas day. I get wonky O's around the holidays

TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @wabash15 I tried green tea for a while, but never really noticed a difference. This cycle I tried Evening Primrose Oil, and I have noticed an increase in watery CM, but still no ewcm. @hartmich FX it will be a happy present :)
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• @hartmich, mine is the 24th :(

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 15 (I said 15 yesterday, but that was a typo and mobile wouldn't let me fix it)

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, PNV, Green tea, 

R/R: Not today

CS/Q: I know someone above mentioned pineapple core.  What are the other things that people do once they move to the TWW?  

GTKY: How do you feel about parades?  I get excited for the parade at Disney World.  But otherwise, in general, I feel like a lot of parades are just meh.  Plus traffic and parking are always a problem.

• Month/Cycle: 9

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: All the things + Metformin 

R/R: An update for those who don't creep TWW - I went to the doctor and was referred to an infertility clinic.  I have to go for CD3 blood work and then we'll see from there.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: How do you feel about parades? We put our Girl Guides back in the Santa Claus parade this year and they loved it! It depends on the parade really. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @mrsegan13 I did have my thyroid checked in May and it was normal. I don't think I'm using the greatest thermometer either. I need to get a better one for next month.

I'm going to continue to HIO (I just explained this acronym to DH and he thought it was hilarious) for a few more days just in case.

Me: 26 | DH: 26
    Married: 08/23/2014
    TTC Baby #1: August 2016-February 2017
    BFP 02/25/2017, EDD 11/07/2017
  • Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: PNV + Vit D, sex EODish, temping, charting, blood work next week to confirm O

R/R: I had an ultrasound yesterday which showed a 17mm follicle on my right ovary. So I should O any day. I had a nice temp drop so I'm hoping tomorrow there's a pretty spike and O is today. The ultrasound showed that everything looks great which is good... but frustrated. Also, my OB wants a year of documented/confirmed ovulation before she'll move forward with testing. We are on cycle 15 but only cycle 10 of temping. H intervened at one point and said he was sure I didn't start temping until May. So then there was talk of waiting until May 2017 before move forward. At that point I checked out mentally. H admitted he was wrong about the timeline after we left but still didn't understand why I was upset and said he didn't want to continue with testing anyway. I'm still trying to process it all. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: How do you feel about parades? Meh. They're fun but I'm not super excited about them. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @Dilynne nooooo! Ugh, so sorry you're back here!

@linzrunz yay big follie, but WTF DH!?!?!? Ugh, I'm annoyed for you. 
  • Month/Cycle: 11 cycles/1st cycle TTCAL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: EOD during FW, preseed, opks

R/R: We are hosting Thanksgiving and my in-laws and two friends will join (first time having in-laws for a holiday).  MIL was hounding me about what to bring yesterday.  She basically wanted to make the entire meal and I had to shut her down.  I know she's trying to be helpful, but it reallllly pissed me off.  

CS/Q: Can a period be too short? Mine are pretty short and I'm wondering if I should bring that up the next time I see my doctor.

GTKY: How do you feel about parades? Meh.  Not really my thing.
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• @Dilynne sorry for the CD1 but at least there is a plan moving forward. GL with the blood work on thursday. hugs and wine for today though.
    @linzrunz hugs. I am so sorry that yesterday's appointment did not go well. That is super frustrating that your OB is sticking hard and fast to the 1 year line and that DH made it seem like you have not been confirming O for as long as you have. It really sucks that your not on the same page about pursuing testing. Do you think he's afraid it might be him or he thinks it will just happen magically since you already have kids?  It is so much to process, I hope you can get on the same page. 

*TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, maca, unicorn oils, Cm, temping

R/R: **TW Rant, just feeling sorry for myself. My best friend is always a 1/1er but her last ended in MC at 5 weeks. Not sure if you all remember me talking abouthow in sync our cycles had been lately and we ovulated on the same day and all, well shes KU again in her 1/1AL. END TW**I am happy for her because she is such a great person, but after I hung up I cried for myself in the car on the way to work. Been in a funk all day about it. I just feel like since we couldn't have that appointment with the endo that everything is hopeless now. I know everyone here wanted the holiday baby announcement and mine was going to be xmas since my whole family will be together. I am so doubtful it will happen now. New appointment Jan 6. 

CS/Q: nothing yet. 

GTKY: How do you feel about parades? I don't mind them, but wouldn't go out of my way to go to one. 

@lund  I do love looking at my positive OPKs... its the only time I get to see two lines...

snl saturday night live debbie downer sad trombone
    32 years old (both H and I)
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016
    12/2016 mental break from TTC-NTNP
    1/10/2017 initial appt with RE (all BW results WNL)
    1/17/2017 SA DX Virtual Azoo (3 sperm 0%morph 0%motility)
    1/18/2017 STP tubes clear
    2/1/2017 initial appt with Urologist
    2/15/2017 DX H Robertsonian Translocation
    H is on clomid and Theralogix Supplements
    6/26/17 repeat SA: 47 sperm 0% morph 13% motility
    7/26/17 IVF Consult, repeat SA (4 sperm)
    8/21/17 Starting IVF cycle with Donor Sperm backup
    9/1/17 ER ICSI PGS: only 2 donor embryos made it to freeze
    9/13/17 Started cycle for IUI with donor and clomid
    9/27/17 IUI canceled for overstim
    October Plan IUI with donor and low dose clomid