TTC After a Loss

Help please

Morning ladies,

I had a miscarriage on 11/6...confirmed on 11/7 by sono that shiwed all clear...I stopped bleeding on 11/12...I have felt good trying to get back to normal.  However thus morning I woke up and I am bleeding.  Could this be AF or just more mc?....thank you for any help or info you can provide...I am going back to the doctor on 11/29

Re: Help please

• So sorry for your loss. I hope your stay here is short.
    As for the bleeding, with both my MC it took about 4 weeks to get an actual AF and many of the others ladies here it has taken longer than that. There is a good possibility that the bleeding you are having now is still related to the mc. I had something similar with my 2nd mc. I hope this helps in some way and again sorry that you find yourself going through this.
    *** TW ***
    Me 31, DH 30
    Married: 07/2014, TTC since 12/2015
    BFP #1: 1/1/16, MC 1/14/16 (6 weeks), D&C 2/5/16 (9 weeks)
    BFP #2: 5/25/16, MC 6/23/16 (8 weeks), D&C 6/24/16, 2nd D&C for retained tissue and fibroid removal 9/1/16
    BFP #3: 12/24/16  EDD 09/04/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had a D&C with my mc and had very minimal bleeding. After about 2 weeks I had a giant fish of blood twice that day and then the bleeding was done. I think sometimes not everything comes out at once and your body will get rid of it for you. Have you followed your HCG down to zero?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @MooFish2364 we have not...I will go back on 11/29....but had blood this morning when I wiped Nd nothing since....so I dunno
  • @stephann85 thank you for the info...I had blood this morning when I wiped but nothing since....hoping for AF @4 weeks