June 2017 Moms

Symptoms - Week of 10/31

2»

Re: Symptoms - Week of 10/31

• @amberp1528 yes, light spotting after sex is very common because there is increased blood flow to the cervix during pregnancy. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you actually start to bleed red blood.

I've got a question though - has anyone's cramping seem to have slowed down? I cramped a ton from BFP until a couple of days ago (so about 7.5 weeks) but I didn't cramp yesterday or today and for some reason that has me worried. I don't remember when the cramping slowed down with my other kids. 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• My cramping has also slowed down. Or I'm just focusing on the nausea and haven't noticed. I noticed it slowed down around 6 weeks. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The nausea is kicking my butt. I will get randomly nauseous whenever I'm in the middle of a lesson and have gotten very creative at figuring out how to "look at my notes" so i can gag into my instructor's manual. HA!

Also, I'm constipated and exhausted and emotional and SO short tempered. When I sneeze I will get horrible side stitches if I don't hunch into a ball. I don't remember that's happening this early with DD. I remember it when I was in 3rd tri. Anyone else feeling like they're ripping apart when sneezing? 

• I'm congested and it's making the nausea worse. Like, there's a gaggy feeling in the back of my throats halfway between dry mouth and post nasal drip. The barfing has slowed down over the weekend, and I'm getting plenty of water, but it's still there.

The fatigue is killing me. I slept 9 hours and I'm still so tired I want to cry.
  • Up until today it's been mostly just bad heartburn and the occasional wave of nausea (without actually getting sick) in the afternoon.  Today, still not actually puking, but I am feeling awful.  I just texted DH (I'm at work) to prepare him for me coming home and going straight to bed so I can be close to a bathroom, but lay in the only position that seems to settle things a bit (which I can't do while I'm at work right now).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Does anyone have headaches? I had one on and off right before bed last night and then it's been on and off the past hour or so this morning. Like a throb of moderate pain and then it goes away for a few seconds to a few minutes then does it again. Super weird.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @alm52386 head aches are very normal I tend to have a dull one all day but some days they are worse but the heighten hormones cause the headaches. 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • @alm52386 yes.  I have headaches almost daily.  Usually it's a sign to up my water intake, but sometimes that still isn't enough and I need to pop some Tylenol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Diarrhea. What is even worse is that my diarrhea sets off my nausea, so I've pooped and vomited in unison daily.  

My nausea has been much better, especially in the morning, however by 4/4:30 I get pretty sick again.
  • Anyone else in baby-night time training, waking up at 3:00am just for no apparent reason? 
    My first this started about a month before birth, second maybe 3 months before. This little one has started it already, it's driving me crazy!! 
  • Anyone else in baby-night time training, waking up at 3:00am just for no apparent reason? 
    My first this started about a month before birth, second maybe 3 months before. This little one has started it already, it's driving me crazy!! 
    Me. I'm basically going bsc at this point with no food and no good sleep. Maslow's hierarchy of needs makes a whole lotta sense right now.
  • @Knottie42089123 totally!! I'm a bear to my poor husband, just a big zombie-asshole. 
    I'm wide awake at midnight and again around 3am and 5am. Brutal. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • @LAMCH1980 Geez! I'm annoyed with my once a night! Your babe has big night plans for you  ;)
  • My ds who is 3, STILL doesn't sleep through the night either. I barely sleep.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • @LAMCH1980 Oh my 6 year old and almost 3 year old don't either:( 
    This is why we have coffee. 
  • Assiram42 said:
    Diarrhea. What is even worse is that my diarrhea sets off my nausea, so I've pooped and vomited in unison daily.  

My nausea has been much better, especially in the morning, however by 4/4:30 I get pretty sick again.
    Yes! I rarely hear of other moms suffering from pregnancy diarrhea. It's so brutal. And mine alternates with constipation. So it's like I can't treat either one of them because the opposite problem is just around the corner and will be compounded by taking meds.  
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• @tosh24, I have your exact problem and there is no solution. So frustrating and uncomfortable!

Last pregnancy, I joked that I'd rather be puking than constantly running to the bathroom b/c at least you can puke anywhere. But now I'm eating my words b/c I'm puking...and still having the other problems. It all sucks!