Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

I don't want to be here...but am happy to have support.

Hello everyone. I wish I could say I was happy to be here...but I am taking comfort in the fact that I am not alone.

I am joining you from the June 2017 board...my little peanut would have been due June 12th. After battling spotting which turned into bleeding and finally heavy bleeding and cramping this morning little peanut just couldn't make it any longer. We battled slow riding HCG levels and I was hoping that we would make it through together but sadly it just wasn't in the cards.

I just read a post from a May mom who was thinking about posting on social media regarding their loss. I have also had the same thought. This is so new that I'm going to take a couple days for it to settle in before deciding and then we will see how I feel. I do think that as a whole it should be a more discussed topic so we don't have to hide it.

I am going into work this afternoon and I hope I can keep it together. I am a horse trainer and the whole "getting back on the horse" term totally applies here. Need to go hug my horse and have a good cry and process this.

Re: I don't want to be here...but am happy to have support.

• I am sorry. :-( 

Don't feel like you need to make a decision now. Or that it's all or nothing. You can always post about it later, if you decide. 

I have been very open in-person with people in regard to my m/c but chose not to post on FB because I don't tend to post there much. 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Hi.  I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  You are so not alone even though it feels like it.  I felt the same way and sometimes still do until I think of all the amazing women in this community.  

Only three people know about my m/c and I only told them when I knew things were not looking good.  Do what you are comfortable with.  Social media, no social media... it all depends on your comfort level.  
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Loading the player...
  • I was due June 14. So sorry to see you here. Many hugs. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • So sorry to hear abour your loss!!! I know how devastating a loss can be! I had an edd of June 7 (4 days before my bday). i've had 2 miscarriages this year. it's a very individual choice whether to want to post something on social media about it. it is a hard process to go through and some people like to talk more and have more ppl being there to support them through the healing/grieving process. For others, having a whole bunch of ppl telling them they're sorry for your loss, would leave them feeling uncomfortable and almost on display to others when trying to go through the grieving process......especially if ppl say comments that end up being offensive when they are trying to be helpful (my last m/c I had told a fair amount of friends since we had been at some parties together and I wouldn't drink, however when I saw them again after and told them since I was then having a drink, and I had a lot of ppl saying things constantly like, you should be happy it happened now and not later on......intended as genuine and helpful but at the time hurt quite a bit since the loss was so fresh and still very painful). do whatever feels right and natural to you during this difficult time to help you grieve and heal. Try to stay strong and remember you are not alone!