Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Monday Bitchfest

What is really ticking you off today?!?

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @hartmich - I am totally on the same page as you. I honestly think the number that hit late in the weekend is what affected me the most. I recognized every name that posted, and heck, I've only been here for 2months/3cycles, so who am I to judge? I honestly still debate whether or not I'd post if I were lucky enough to get a BFP, so I can't really judge others who feel welcome enough to do so. But yeah, I was definitely bothered by it, and no, I'm not proud.
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• Options
    @LuND Right!?! What is it with Moms acting like teenagers! And in regards to your UO I am right there with you. I am super happy for them but it still sucks. It does give me hope though. However it is worse for me if none get posted because I still look at them and think okay next month its me lol!
  • Options

My other bitchfest is DH's work. He just got a company wide email this morning with the whole "to keep progress moving forward in the company, we have to make some cuts" line. I'm trying to not freak out, but we just moved here 1.5 years ago (from over 600 miles away) and just bought a house in April. I swear, I don't even know what I'd do if he got laid off. We should know by tomorrow, hopefully.
    Oh I hope you get good news/don't get bad news tomorrow, I can so relate to the fear of this! My DH moved to the country I lived in for a few years to be with me, and he found a job so quickly I am in constant fear we were too lucky with the first job try and something goes wrong. 

F super X for you! X
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    TTC #1 since May 2016
    MFI – Low Morph (0-5%)
    IUI #1 Aug '17 BFN
    IUI #2 Oct '17 BFN
    IUI #3 Dec '17 BFN
    IVF April/May 2018
  • Options
    @WillRunForWine21 lol as SOON as you posted that, i was like "WHY have I never done that?!" and got lost on page 32 on the bump for over an hour hahaha
  • Options
    @vflux33 Ugh, right?! Definitely not the stress I needed. Fx that neither of us has to deal with this. I can only imagine what you're going through - DH's job is local so there wouldn't be any major transfer. I know we could get through it just fine, but geez. It doesn't help that he's already been laid off once (different company, same industry). Fx for both of us!

• Options
    Oh, and @RunRestRepeat FX for you...that is such a frightening position to be in!!
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    Thanks, @Aurora1973! It's definitely tough, but we've been through it before, so at least we kind of know what to expect. He'd be able to freelance (and all of our benefits come through my job) but still.

And count yourself in on the Bitter Betty's ;)

• Options
    @wabash15 I was doing the same thing and I saw her too. The thing is I took it one step further and looked at per profile (cause I'm bsc) and she does that exact thing pretty regularly, if we saw the same one.

@RunRestRepeat I have that going on with my job right now so I feel your pain. I have tried to find solace in the idea that I have done everything I can and the decision is out of my control. Some days that works better than others.

My bitchfest is that the company I work for is being acquired and we had to be within a certain headcount so several people became contractors and have to go through an agency but do the same job. I am one of those lucky people. After the acquisition is complete they will reassess our positions. My boss is adamant that she is fighting for a staff position for me after the fact but it's out of her hands. On top of all that today is my first day as a contractor (I found out Wednesday of last week) and we are 90% done refinancing our house so I don't know how that is affected it and all of it just annoys me. Sorry for the long post and thanks for letting me rant.

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• Options
    @RunRestRepeat Yup, what a coincidence--MH got laid off before too during the crash in early '09 and we had to move to another state. It took us years to bounce back. Good times! (And by that I mean totally not good times). 

@adirat If MH gets laid off I may join you in TTA (or we may decide to continue TTC against our better judgment--we've been discussing both options)...  I hope yours goes by fast and that you get KU immediately upon your return.
  • Options
    @runrestrepeat fx your husband does not get laid off. That is so scary especially when you just bought a house. I try to keep in mind that if one door closes another opens (my husband also tells me my optimism is annoying!)

Creepy internet hugs to all the ladies having a bitter betty day.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17