Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 10/21

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: how soon after meeting your DH or SO, did you start saying "I love you"? Who said it first?

Re: TWW Friday 10/21

• Loading the player...
  • @WillRunForWine21 I had a test dream last night too !!!! I took 3 FRER and a cheapie. All were very positive. I woke up ecstatic and then realized it was a dream  :(

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• So sorry, @zwink1! Hopefully it's not too bad and you can still make the appointment? 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @shstephenson My excitement about testing has gone way down too, which is kind of nice. First 2 cycles I was BSC and thought by 2 DPO I was def KTFU which drove me crazy!

@spk112 That's super sweet about your DH! He sounds like a romantic :)

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -2, -1

Testing: Next weekend (FF wants me to test on Oct 29th)

R/R: I have random back pain and it's been pretty good since switching jobs (less time in my feet). But I slept weird and my back is so painful today! It feels like my kidneys are trying to claw their way out of my back :/

CS/Q: Nada. Temp was down yesterday and up today. Last cycle's chart was a beaut, this cycle looks awful. Not holding out a lot of hope for this one.

GTKY: how soon after meeting your DH or SO, did you start saying "I love you"? Who said it first?
    Oh man, haha!! Memories ;) I told DH first, probably around 6 months into dating. I thought about it for a loooong time. We had hung out all evening and when I went to leave I said, "I love you". It felt like my heart was going to leap out of my chest! DH responded with, "Uh, I'm not ready for that". I drove home a sobbing mess! I respect him for it now and also know now that he's a slow moving guy with major life decisions. But man did that hurt! I actually don't even remember when he finally said I love you. However, I'm pretty sure I knew when I said I love you that he felt it then - he just wasnt ready to say it ;)

• @zwink1 oh no, so sorry for cd1! I'm on mobile so I can't gif but hugs to you <3

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing -4, -2, -1

R/R: I didn't get to post yesterday because it was a long annoying day and I was exhausted and passed out early. I agreed to work tomorrow to cover for a colleague but now I'm not looking forward to the extra 12 hour shift to this horrendous work week.  And my period is due Sunday so I imagine I'll be cranky and crampy tomorrow. At least she'll cover a call for me later so im holding on to that delayed gratification 

CS/Q: nope, avoided tww temping/charting after confirming O

GTKY: he said it first after a few weeks, I don't think it was a full month and I know he was trying to get me to say it first but then after having dinner with his parents he finally just blurted it out!

TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Thank you for the hugs and support ladies.  I didn't bother telling work that my appointment had been rescheduled because I felt like crampy garbage anyway, so I went home early and am enjoying a glass lot of wine. 

@BaileyM321- While I would love to have an internet together glass of wine with you, I 1) sincerely hope you don't join me, and 2) if you do, wish it weren't under these circumstances! 
  • @shstephenson Yes! You get it! I wouldn't change our story for anything.  But when I hear awesome first date stories I just laugh -- I'm sure our first date was going to see a movie (probably not even rated R) and his parents had to drive us  :p
    @swimsister That's so sweet - thank you! 
    @spk112 Your "I love you" story is adorable and made me smile!
    @tripledaggerWed95976 I'm sorry that you missed FW because of being so sick. I hope you're back to feeling 100% again.
    @bramblerose don't sweat it; I spend the majority of my days trying to keep my crazy in the box that I keep it in! I'm rarely successful. 
    @kiwi2628 wine + cheese + BFFs = the best nights ever.  Enjoy!!
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

Timing: -5, -3,-2,-1,0,1

Testing: I've already test twice (waaaay too early) and both were BFN but my partner is bringing home some tests tonight. Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning but if another BFN I'm waiting till the Saturday after (which I should be doing anyway)

R/R: I feel really crappy and bloated and hormonal out of the wazoo and I feel like I have no outlet for all of my feeelz. My sis is starting to TTC this month so I've been the been there done that voice of reason and compassion as she goes through all of the BSC in full force. She knows there's a decent chance I could be pregnant too (although I downplayed it, since this is the only month we're willing to try---which is a whole 'NOTHER level of stress) and hasn't once asked how I'm doing. Which is fine, whatever. But then I reached out to another friend who's waiting for a couple more months before TTC and she tells me she's a week late (while on an IUD and after a lot of emotional upheavals) and manages to turn it all to her. (BTW friend tested and got a BFN after we talked). So I'm ranting here because my partner is great but possibly a little tired of me saying "you just need to be a girlfriend right now and listen to my crazy". blarrrgh

CS/Q: 

GTKY: how soon after meeting your DH or SO, did you start saying "I love you"? Who said it first? He said it first, but only because I held out until he was ready. It was about eight months after we started dating, which made sense since both of us had just been in emotionally vulnerable spots before meeting and weren't looking for something serious (side note: I literally told my friend after a month of dating that I liked him, but I didn't see him being someone I'd ever marry. Seven years later and we're still not married, but we are committed lifers). Anyway we were laying in bed cuddling before falling asleep and I said "Are you ever going to say it?" to which he responded a bit indignantly "I was just about to!". I'm not a patient person (thus two tests 7dpo). 
  • Thanks @BaileyM321! I'll treasure that memory always. I really hope AF stays away for you!