Trying to Get Pregnant

Weight / Fitness Check In Week of 10/17

Goal Weight and Current Weight?

How are you feeling this week?

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week?

Any challenges you're facing this week?

How did you do with your goals last week?

GTKY: What exercises (if any) do you do when you're at work?
Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weight / Fitness Check In Week of 10/17

• Goal Weight and Current Weight? CW 146.4 1st GW 140 2nd GW 135

How are you feeling this week? Pretty good, just need to stay on track with eating only the food I bring for lunch

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Same as last week: make it to 3 boxing classes, only pack lunches and eat those

Any challenges you're facing this week? Not that I forsee

How did you do with your goals last week? Food goal was okay, not great but okay. Exercise, not so much. I only made it to 1 class because of a neck pain and then oversleeping.

GTKY: What exercises (if any) do you do when you're at work? I really don't do any, but I have been known to drop a few squats. I work in a patient area so I can't really do much.
  • Goal Weight and Current Weight? in the 130s, now in the 160s

How are you feeling this week? Ive had a bit of a head cold all weekend, and still have it, so thats slowing me down some.

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? run 3 times this week

Any challenges you're facing this week? This cold  . . .  and we are making my favorite spaghetti sauce this week, so that means good bread and wine, so I have to control myself this week. 

How did you do with your goals last week? I ran twice!  Ive done it a few weeks in a row, so Im trying to up my times this week!  I also mostly ran a 5k (that was one of my runs), I am not a runner, but it is one of the only workouts that ever seems like it does something for me.  

GTKY: What exercises (if any) do you do when you're at work? I dont really.  My ankles/shins can hurt a lot some times after a run, so if I notice that I will 'write the alphabet' with my feet.  It gets them moving and stretched some while I sit at my desk all day. 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, ladies!  Newbie here - thought I would join you.

Goal Weight and Current Weight? SW 200 CW 189 1st GW 175 UGW 155

How are you feeling this week? Just did a Whole30 in September and crashed face first into pizza/wine/carbs this past weekend sooo... feeling pretty crappy.  Gonna fix that.

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Workouts early morning and after dinner walk 3x; Primal 80/20.  Also going to read Food Freedom Forever this week to keep me motivated. Just have to keep the sugar dragon at bay.

Any challenges you're facing this week? My mom is visiting this weekend, so expecting to go out for lunch and dinner a few times - need to make good choices and plan ahead.

How did you do with your goals last week? Food and exercise could have been better.

GTKY: What exercises (if any) do you do when you're at work? I have a standing desk and try to get 2-4 hours on my feet and a group of co-workers and I walk 1.5 miles during lunch most days.
    Me: 30 DH: 33 
    Married: July 2010
    TTC #1: October 2016
    BFP 11/12/2016 ~ EDD 7/26/2017
  • @osucma - okay is better than bad and at leas you made it to 1 class. Hope your neck pain is gone.

@littlebug2010 - Feel better soon. Awesome job on running while having a cold.

Goal Weight and Current Weight? Goal: 200  Current: 213

How are you feeling this week? I am feeling good. I have now lost 12 pounds!

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Nothing other than what I have been doing.

Any challenges you're facing this week? I have a coupe closing shifts at work and when it's dead I tend to snack because I'm bored...

How did you do with your goals last week? I did okay. A couple bad days but overall I did good.

GTKY: What exercises (if any) do you do when you're at work? I try to walk / pace back and forth if there's not a lot of customers.

Sorry about posting and not giving my responses before.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 thanks!  I didnt run as much as I would have liked, both due to the cold and my dog not having it.  But I did it anyway. 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • thatcmathatcma member
    edited October 2016

@mrsR130 welcome! Was the whole30 difficult for you?

@saphiresweetie88 thanks! Take your own advice ;) also congrats on the 12lbs! That is awesome! You got those next 13lbs girl! ETA: my neck pain thankfully was gone by Saturday afternoon :)

• edited October 2016
    @SaphireSweetie88 thanks!  I didnt run as much as I would have liked, both due to the cold and my dog not having it.  But I did it anyway
    That's the important part @littlebug2010 :)

@osucma - Thanks lol and glad your pain is gone!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @osucma Thank you!  And this was my second go around and it was SO much easier since DH was 100% on board (he wasn't last time, it was tough).  We were over-prepared and had a super quiet month (no parties, no visiting family, no trips planned) which made it far easier.
    Me: 30 DH: 33 
    Married: July 2010
    TTC #1: October 2016
    BFP 11/12/2016 ~ EDD 7/26/2017

• Goal Weight and Current Weight? Goal weight:  175 Cw:  not telling :)

How are you feeling this week?

Great!  Today is 1 month since I've started being healthier and I'm already down over 10 lbs

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week?

Same as before.  Gym as much as possible, make healthier eating choices

Any challenges you're facing this week?

Well DH and I are celebrating our anniversary this Saturday (our anniversary was 10/15 but DH was on call so we postponed)  Going to splurge but be good the rest of the week and get extra workouts in

How did you do with your goals last week?

Good.  Had a bad eating Saturday but have been on point since w eating and exercising - won't let slip ups deter me!

GTKY: What exercises (if any) do you do when you're at work?

The block my business park is in is 1 mile around.  So now that it's not a million degrees out I plan on doing 2 laps a day at lunch time 

Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Also new here and since I've been trying to get my weight down figured I'd join in!

Goal Weight and Current Weight? GW 145 CW 155

How are you feeling this week? So far not bad. Not as good as last week, but I think as long as I continue to make good choices I'll do well.  

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Eat healthy and make good choices. Go to the gym 4x this week. 

Any challenges you're facing this week? DH and I are going to a birthday party and a Renaissance festival this weekend. Both will mean unhealthy food options and beverages. Need to stick to my guns and eat healthy.  

How did you do with your goals last week? Last week I did really well and was down 2 lbs. That is until the weekend hit. And then it was food galore!

GTKY: What exercises (if any) do you do when you're at work? I sit at my desk all day... probably should get up and walk around more but I always forget... :/

• 1-GW 110 CW 129.4 (2 pounds down in 2 weeks. Progress if progress!)

2-Feeling good this week.. It is stil Monday..

3- Continue to eat well and drink a lot of water. Also, get to the gym as much as I can.

4- This week is going to be a challenge. Starting a 13 day work stretch! I'm trying to get enough sleep because if I have even one bad night, that's usually enough to mess up food and gym schedules.

5- I did better than I thought I would. It's helpful to read posts here about other women making healthier choices!

6- I travel for work so if my hotel has a decent gym I can do just about anything. If I'm in the office I will do stairs!
  • I'll jump in here, if you don't mind!

Goal Weight and Current Weight?
    GW 150, CW 164

How are you feeling this week? So tired! I worked out yesterday too so I'm a little sore. Haven't worked out consistently for 4 months and I'm feeling it.

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Work out 4 days this week. Log all my meals on MFP.

Any challenges you're facing this week? Work is super stressful which makes eat pretty crappy when I get home. Last week wasn't too bad so hopefully that trend continues this week.

How did you do with your goals last week? No goals last week - really no goals the last 4 months! I originally lost 40 lbs starting 4 years ago but lots of life changes put exercise pretty low on the list for the last 2.

GTKY: What exercises (if any) do you do when you're at work? Mostly just walking. My last job was highly active but now I spend a lot of time at a desk. I could definitely find more time to move, my office is just too cozy!!
  • Welcome @darkrose88 and @TalesOfASocialIntrovert

Glad you're here.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi Ladies! I'm new on TB, but not in the weight loss journey so figured I jump in ;)

Goal Weight and Current Weight? Sorry, I'm extremely self-conscious about my weight, so let's just put it this way: right now I have cca. 10 pounds to lose.

How are you feeling this week? Little tired for weeks now. Keep waiting for that 2 weeks vacation that won't come :) 

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Fitness goals are easier for me - don't always have the motivation right out of the gate to go, but I kow that once I'm there working out, I'll feel better. (If not during, than after definitely :D ) So 3 crossfit class, 1 combined w a weightlifting class. And a long run at the weekend. My birthday is this week and I'll have the day off, so I thinking about treating myself with an extra workout (yoga/run/crossfit, or a combination of those :) ). Nutrition would be trickier: I started riuning my structured eating habits this summer, gained a few pounds and just can't get rid of them.

Any challenges you're facing this week? As always: I'll try to kick bad eating habits, FX and see what sticks.

How did you do with your goals last week? With workouts: fine, I had a killer combo workout on Sat. The eating part was less triumphant :S

GTKY: What exercises (if any) do you do when you're at work? I have a desk job so try moving around the office as much as possible - but that's not that much.

@littlebug2010 You go girl, with the 2 runs las week! :) Hope you don't mind me saying: with running it is important to increase the load incrementally (distance or pace), so take care of yourself and your ankles. I have problematic ankles too, so speaking from experience that paying attention to your form can help a lot too. But keep on the good job :)

@osucma Hope your neck won't bother you this week. Those nagging injuries and pains can be so annoying.

@SaphireSweetie88 GL in fighting back those Snack Monsters! :D You and I are in this together this week ;) 
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • @Anna_1021

Welcome and hopefully we both can stay away from the snack monsters!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @SaphireSweetie88 On that note: I've brought carrots with me to work today. :D 
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • @Anna_1021

Woohoo! That's a good thing to bring :)
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Goal Weight and Current Weight?  SW- 165 GW- 135 CW- 149 (lightest I've been in a few years, yay!) 

How are you feeling this week? I feel good glad I've been staying consistent 

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? To try to make healthy choices while I'm on vacation! 

Any challenges you're facing this week? Being away and not able to pack and make my meals 

How did you do with your goals last week? Met them stayed on track 

GTKY: What exercises (if any) do you do when you're at work? I try to be mindful of working on strengthening my core!
  • @beachbunnyxo123

Awesome job on the weight loss!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker