Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Probable ectopic or chemical happening

Hi again. Guess I'm headed back over here. I had a MMC in April after 9 months of TTC. I finally got a positive test again last week. Went in for a beta and they were concerned because it was low (15). But it doubled in less than 48 hours, then tripled. But it's now only 320, after being at 112 on Saturday. And there's some free fluid around my left ovary. So they're concerned for an ectopic. Although they also said it could just be a pregnancy that my body is taking care of. 

I'm sort of numb at this point. I hate this waiting period. And we've struggled this time around to get here, so I'm super worried about possibly having a tube rupture. 
Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Probable ectopic or chemical happening

• So sorry this is happening to you again.  It sucks.  Maybe a couple days will show more and the doctors will know what's going on.

I know it's scary about the tube rupturing but just take it easy and don't over exert yourself.  Monitor how you are feeling and go into the ER at any time you feel off.  I went in after only slight bleeding and a little cramping and it was a good thing because they caught mine early enough where I didn't need surgery. 

Best of luck to you.
  • Thank you @justsuzie
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...