Baby Names

Naming help for #3.

Bluebird2318Bluebird2318 member
edited October 2016 in Baby Names
Hi, all. Expecting #3, Team Green currently but may find out tomorrow depending upon willpower. ;) Existing siblings are Skye Elise and Dorian Alexander. 

DH vetoed Tobias James and Kieran James for a boy. Our compromise is Kieran Xavier. The repeating "ier" is a bit of a hang up for me on paper, but the pronunciations being different (it's one syllable in Kieran, two in Xavier) salvages it for me sound-wise. My only other hang-up is the similar "an" ending with our existing son. It doesn't bother me personally because I just don't look at them as a set in the long-run, but I can see it being very questionable for others. Thoughts?

Girl name possibility is Genevieve (Evie). I'm hoping for a one syllable MN, but DH has vetoed Claire and Rose. I like Grace, but dislike reusing initials. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

ETA: our last name is two syllables and starts with M. 
March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Naming help for #3.

• I am not at all bothered by Kieran Xavier for either of the reasons you listed. I do feel like Genavieve is very proper and doesn't go too well with your sibset. 

Suggest Audra, Geneva, Devon. 
  • I am not at all bothered by Kieran Xavier for either of the reasons you listed. I do feel like Genavieve is very proper and doesn't go too well with your sibset. 

Suggest Audra, Geneva, Devon. 
    I hadn't considered that! You're right. Genevieve is very classic and proper compared to the other two. I do love Geneva as an alternative, will definitely run that one by DH. I like Audra as well, but my cousin's name (Andra) keeps me from being able to use it comfortably. Thank you for your input--very helpful!
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with PP... Suggesting
    Gianna
    Naomi
    Sierra
    Fiona
  • Naomi
    Reyna