Baby Names

Boy Name Poll

1stontheway1stontheway member
edited October 2016 in Baby Names
My husband and I cannot agree on a name for our little man. Here are a few we've thrown around.  Our last name is similar to Vanderkoff. Also feel free to give other suggestions!

Boy Name Poll 145 votes

Vance
3% 5 votes
Graham
52% 76 votes
Hudson
24% 35 votes
Garrison (after my dad)
20% 29 votes

Re: Boy Name Poll

• Hudson and Graham are WAY at the top of my boy names list! 
  • I was just thinking of the name Graham this morning, lol!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Graham. My husband vetoed it, sadly. I think Hudson is another excellent strong name. The other two I have no problem with, just not my style.
  • I voted for Graham!  It's st the top of our list so I'm a bit partial.
  • Another vote for Graham (I love it; DH vetoed it). Garrison and Hudson are okay...I just don't love surnames as first names. I would toss Vance...I like the name but the alliteration would be too much if your LN also starts with Van-.
  • I think Hudson sounds great with Vanderkoff - so if your last name is VERY similar to that, I love Hudson!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Another vote for Graham (I love it; DH vetoed it). Garrison and Hudson are okay...I just don't love surnames as first names. I would toss Vance...I like the name but the alliteration would be too much if your LN also starts with Van-.
    This
  • Graham is my sons name so I am biased - also my maiden name :)

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Love Graham!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I love Garrison and Hudson! They got vetoed off my list.
    How do you feel about Harrison?
  • What about Patton? I like Hudson!