Trying to Get Pregnant

I Regret Joining This Site

I am just like the rest of the women here, I am struggling to become pregnant or "Trying to Conceive" I posted my journey and some questions regarding my current situation. I was not asking if I was pregnant or not. I've been on a tough journey as well as a lot of other women. Posting a meme of someone eating popcorn as to say they were going to watch my post as if it were a dramatic joke is just plain mean and rude. My struggle has been difficult and I wouldn't recommend other ladies to this site full of bullies. I feel sorry for the ladies who jumped all over me on my post, I wasn't trying to hurt any of you, but you sure wanted to put a new member on blast immediately. Maybe had you read my entire post you'd know I wasn't asking if I were pregnant. 

Take care 

Re: I Regret Joining This Site

• LindsayRSLindsayRS member
    edited October 2016
    Are you kidding me? You're insanely condescending especially in calling me "special" I'm sorry, but jumping on a new member is not the way that you treat someone you don't know anything about. It's quite possible that I am new to the site and I would like a warm welcome. I apologize for not reading some of the things I should have, but I was in a moment of grief and I wanted to talk to someone who may be experiencing the same thing. It would be nice if you knew what the definition of respectful actually was. You are on a power trip, enjoy it boo. 
  • Loading the player...
    edited October 2016
    And I'll just reply with this, you have no idea WHAT I have been through. I in no way wish to hurt anyone here, it simply was not my intent. Nor was it a ROUND about way to ask if I was pregnant. I know very well that MY chances to conceive are very low naturally, thank you. Especially a big thank you for making me feel like crap, but it doesn't matter really. You are not someone I would ever want support from. I wish you well in your journey, and I even hope you get pregnant soon and that the baby is happy and healthy. Don't tell me I don't respect these women, I may not know them, but I know their journeys are probably similar to mine, at least some of them anyways. I hope you feel better, I'll stick to baby center. 
    edited October 2016
    I appreciate that, but I have never been treated this way as a new member. There are supportive ladies on those other sites as well, I've been a member of What to Expect and BabyCenter for a long time. I thought I would try the bump also, but it's just been terrible. I don't understand how anyone could jump on someone the way these ladies have, when they were new. I understand, I didn't know I had to read a bunch of things and lurk posts to get answers, I simply don't have time to do that. I don't spend a lot of time online, but it's been a long haul, and I needed to get some support from other women in my situation. I read reviews that the people were bossy and rude here and I didn't want to feed into that, and I wanted to try it anyways and I did. And wow. 

I appreciate you, and I know not everyone is like that, but it's just insane how people jumped on me. I wasn't trying to get attention or say "Look at my test, HAHA" because I'm actually not pregnant and haven't been able to get that way. However, here's to hoping and I wish you all well regardless. Take care x
  • Hi all,

Maintaining a welcoming environment in the community is something we take very seriously. We welcome debate and engaging dialogue from all perspectives here. We do not tolerate bullying. If you feel you’ve experienced bullying within the community,

Please:

Flag comments that violate our TOU by using the “Report a TOU Violation” feature below posts
    Send a Private Message to @BumpTara or @BumpCaitlin describing your concerns or send an email to communitybumpxogrp.com and include links to any threads that you are concerned about so we can properly investigate.

Please do not:

Post on the boards about your grievances with the community or individual members. Doing so tends to result in unproductive arguments among members and escalates situations.

By flagging posts that violate the TOU and sharing your concerns directly with our moderators, we are able to address issues promptly and properly.

We will be closing this thread for further comments. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"