1st Trimester

5 weeks 3 days pregnant only symptom is sore boobs

hey everyone. I am currently 5wks and 3days pregnant. I got a positive test the day before my missed period and I've been taking very good care of myself. I had a miscarriage back in June and I started bleeding and was in a lot of pain. I'm not bleeding or in pain. I have sore boobs but other than that no symptoms really...I'm kind of terrified. Has anyone else experienced this? 

Re: 5 weeks 3 days pregnant only symptom is sore boobs

• Symptoms are different for everyone. Some people get all the symptoms, some get none! I'd recommend going to see your OB as they can give you the reassurance you're seeking.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• I feel like be symptoms never kick in that strongly until I'm 6 weeks.  It's so hard not to worry early on but symptoms don't always mean much! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Just like others have said, symptoms are a total lottery. I also had no symptoms except for vaguely sore boobs, so I was a nervous wreck! Just keep taking care of yourself as you have been, get lots of rest, and don't be shy about communicating w your OB (I'd hope they would understand your anxiety, given your history of loss). 
  • I experienced sore breasts early in my pregnancy. It's a common symptom.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
  • I had no symptoms until the morning I woke up on 6+2. Then I violently vomited for the next week, and was sick for the next nine months. It might be coming. If not, count yourself lucky. You're not any less pregnant if you don't have symptoms.
  • I had no symptoms with my son until I was past 6 weeks and still had a healthy baby. You might want to get some pregnancy books so you can read up on what is normal, what is not, and what to expect as your pregnancy progresses. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Like everyone else said, every pregnancy is different. My first symptom was sore boobs, but now at 8 weeks, I've been getting nausea on and off and fatigue. Nausea started at around 6.5 weeks and fatigue has only been going on for a few days now. I know it's hard not to worry about every little thing (I do it too), but just be happy that's all you have for now and hopefully you're one of the lucky ones who doesn't have many symptoms.