March 2017 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating (October)

Had to bring this bad boy back so I could brag... Tiramisu Cheesecake

Re: What my pregnant self is eating (October)

• Options
    I have no idea how I forgot that I was doing this! So sorry!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mmmm that sounds great...there was a marathon of "best thing i ever ate" on today and it killed me
  • Options
    Hubby ran to Culver's to get me a scoop of pumpkin pie custard - it was heavenly o:)
  • Options
    C25C25 member
    Still on the salt diet over here. Lots of butter on bread and pasta. And salt on apples.. YUMMMMM
  • Options
    My favorite thing right now is just a basic pasta and chicken  with some balsamic vinegar, coconut oil, and Italian spices. And sea salt.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Options
    hummus is my new snack, i had hot chocolate just now and pretty sure baby kicked.
  • Options
    Butter chicken. I want it all. And avocado on everything too. 
  • Options
    @kjd291 I have been on a salt and vinegar Pringles kick for about a month! It's pretty much the only craving I have had.
  • Options
    Breakfast food....eggs, bagels, cereal, bacon. I want it all. also French fries. 
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options
    Still just want tacos. I did make apple crisp the other night and that was tasty. I could have chased it with a taco. 
  • Options
    @datalover my mouth is watering... I think I know whats for dinner tonight!

@mecoats this is me to a T. I'm pretty sure that DS was built on waffles, cream of wheat, ceral and eggs. 
  • Options
    @kjd291 @catybug820 give me salt and vinegar EVERYTHING! :) 
  • Options
    omg this all sounds so good. Cheesecake and ice cream are my jam. Real food wise, I'm all about salt and garlic on everything. I'm a bit more liberal with the salt now than I usually am so I have to be careful not to overdo it. My BP has been fine though but I just have to keep it in the back of my mind.
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just forced myself to eat something small for lunch... so I could open the box of junior mints DH bought me without feeling guilty and eating only chocolate for lunch. 
  • Options
    Anything Mexican works for me. I could eat it everyday
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Options
    @RunBooRun I look to you for good ideas. I think I just convinced DH to order out for Mexican. Fajitas sound delish!
  • Options
    we're making tacos tonight lol
  • Options
    omg I just remembered last night DH was out running errands while I was at work so I asked him to bring me food and so I texted him what I wanted from Taco Bell but apparently he was already eating Chinese by himself so brought me his leftovers. It was good but I totally wanted a quesarito :tired_face: lol good thing I am not at the point where I am super hormonal and did not break down in tears for him getting me the "wrong" thing to eat :tongue:
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pandalily I hope you get your quesarito soon! I'm stuffed after a couple of steak fajitas and loads of chips and salsa. Now ready for a nap. :yum:
  • Options
    C25C25 member
    @dubcompanion chips and salsa sounds sooooooooooooooo good right now. Must. Eat! 
  • Options
    I've been craving cheesecake like crazy! Those little cheesecakes from taco Bell usually do the trick.. thankfully my 3 year old thinks it's gross so more for me! 

Also, I was obsessed with buffalo chicken wraps with extra cheese until I ran across to this little restaurant on my lunch break and ordered it over the phone so I didn't ask what was in it.... They put mayo in with the buffalo sauce.. craving ruined. Not that I don't like mayo, but mixed with buffalo sauce? Is that normally what people do? 
  • Options
    I've been craving cheesecake like crazy! Those little cheesecakes from taco Bell usually do the trick.. thankfully my 3 year old thinks it's gross so more for me! 

Also, I was obsessed with buffalo chicken wraps with extra cheese until I ran across to this little restaurant on my lunch break and ordered it over the phone so I didn't ask what was in it.... They put mayo in with the buffalo sauce.. craving ruined. Not that I don't like mayo, but mixed with buffalo sauce? Is that normally what people do? 
    That sounds like a craving ruiner to me. I've NEVER heard of putting mayo in buffalo sauce. Bummer!
  • Options
    I had my best friends over for a girls night and when they arrives they asked if I wanted anything special for dessert. I all of a sudden HAD to have turtle cheesecake. 
    They searched and searched and couldn't find it. Came home and made pudding (which was great) but I got weepy about it. 
    I haven't told anyone that I'm pregnant yet (waiting till my ultrasound Oct 11th) so they couldn't understand why I was so emotional. So I'm craving title cheesecake and a good Philly cheese steak. 
  • Options
    Green veggies and calcium! I am 18 wks today and tired of this child cannibalizing me for all my nutrients lol. I had fresh dandelion greens in a tomato and pepper sauce last night. Making spaghetti with beanballs today (my SO is a semi vegan and ground meat is nearly impossible to find here anyhow so I am using a bean burger recipe...)
  • Options
    Oh man I just had the best everything bagel from Einstein Bros. Like, considering driving back out and getting another one. All the bread. 
    Alex
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Options
    @julievdm12 one of my local grocery stores makes salt and vinegar chicken wings and they are pretty much amazing. 
  • Options
    BLT sandwhich. I could eat it every day. and veggies. I seriously just make a plate of steamed vegetables like everyday.  Today my craving for pickles came back, and of course I have none. I may have to get a big jar at the store tomorrow.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Soup! I am making chicken pot pie soup in the crockpot right now can't wait...
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Bluebird2318Bluebird2318 member
    edited October 2016
    @pandalily OMG, the quesarito! I've had quite a few of the cheddar habanero ones recently. I practically never eat Taco Bell when I'm not pregnant, but for some reason recently it always sounds good! And what the eff, really, because in first tri the only thing that sounded good was "fresh" food (raw sushi, salads, etc.) but now I'm like "bring on the fast food!" 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    julievdm12julievdm12 member
    edited October 2016
    @julievdm12 one of my local grocery stores makes salt and vinegar chicken wings and they are pretty much amazing. 
    Oh man. Those sound amazing!!
  • Options
    @MrsFlemingo Happy Birthday!!Enjoy that sushi!
    Alex
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Options
    BurrberrymumBurrberrymum member
    edited October 2016
    @pinnerk Philly cheese steak yes!! I've been craving that too, like where you can dip it in Au Jus, and I went out to eat with my heart set on it and the waitress told me they were out of au jus.. not the same. I wanted to cry. 
  • Options
    BLT sandwhich. I could eat it every day. and veggies. I seriously just make a plate of steamed vegetables like everyday.  Today my craving for pickles came back, and of course I have none. I may have to get a big jar at the store tomorrow.
    All of this! I made the best BLT and I could have easily put the entire pack of bacon on it. I've been loving steamed green beans and broccoli .. and yesterday I started back up with pickles and pickled cheese!