July 2016 Moms
Options

July 21st babies!!

Interested in joining a private Facebook group for all July 21st Mommas? Private message me your Facebook info and I will invite you. Or leave it in a comment! 

Re: July 21st babies!!

• Options
    Just thought and still think it would be a fun way to connect with mom's who share their child's birthdate. If you're on the 20th you would say happy birthday to your child that day. Obviously there's not much difference other than that.  
    As far as not posting,  I created the account but never used it as I prefer the what to expect app and baby center better. Just thought I would reach out on here since I created the group. 
    You sound super sour. If you're not interested just move on. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
     I was reaching out to you to invite you to a group with other moms.  I simply wanted to see if you were interested.  If not that's fine.  I honestly was just trying to be nice. I understand now it would of maybe come off better to you guys if I had introduced myself first.  I don't take back that she seemed sour because she did to me. Try reading it again through the perspective of someone attempting to be welcoming and inviting. Doesn't "seem"  a bit sour? 

Also, it's not the most inviting board to post questions when the top thread tells you to just Google it yourself.  I'm not surprised by the backlash.  Doesn't mean I haven't read through posts before. 

And to go back and answer her question. .. anyone can join the group but most of the moms share a their child's birth date.  You yourself are even welcome if you wanted to join. 

My name is Samantha. My 1st son/child was born July 21st (obviously lol). I'm loving being a mom but everything is new and I enjoy reaching out to others.  I'm in a few Facebook groups but they are very large and was looking for something smaller. Good way to do that was to narrow the birth day down. Feels like I intruded here by doing so and for that I apologize.  Good luck to you all. 
  • Options
    Yea I regret reaching out on here.  You mad. Byyyye!
  • Options
    You were reaching out to ladies who had their babies exclusively on 21st of July? That's not reaching out. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018