Georgia Babies

C sec or natural birth.. in doubt.

Hello ladies.. I am new here. It's my second pregnancy n m due in march. I live in Decatur area. I need a advice from you ladies. 
My first was a em c sec. Coz the baby was big for my pelvis :D. Well. Now the gyn m seeing do not want to go for vaginal birth. My dilemma is I so so really do not want a c sec. I want to try natural birth. Kind of have bad experience with my first c sec. 
Please let me know if anybody has same issues n what are you doing. I dont want to regret later that I did not try. And also I am new to Atlanta n do not know if there would be any doctors willing to do natural birth even if the first was c sec. If you know any doctors please let me know. 
Right now m seeing a doctor in Atlanta women s health centre. N she says no doctor here would be willing to take risk. Is that true? Please ladies. I would really love your feedback. Thanks in advance.

Re: C sec or natural birth.. in doubt.

• I heard that there's a doc at Emory Midtown that will allow you to try VBAC, but it may depend on the type of incision you had or other circumstances.