May 2017 Moms
Options

Friday ticker change 9/30

For EDD 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, & 5/26

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week or appointments made?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite genre of books or favorite type of movies?

Re: Friday ticker change 9/30

• Options
    MollyandDMollyandD member
    edited September 2016
    How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? Bluberry sized

Upcoming appointments this week or appointments made? Next Monday is our first ultrasound!

Any new symptoms or changes? Nausea and vomiting began this past week. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I don't have much, other than to say that I guess being constantly nauseated is my life for the next few weeks. 

GTKY: What is your favorite genre of books or favorite type of movies? I've always loved historical fiction books and biographies. For movies, I prefer comedies. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
     How far along are you?: 8 weeks

How big is baby?: raspberry

Upcoming appointments this week or appointments made?: Monday!!

Any new symptoms or changes?: This is random but I heard that it can happen during prenancy:  I'm sneezing all the time!

Rants/Raves/Questions?: It's getting hard to have enough energy at night after I put DD to bed and I have so much packing to do before we move (in the next couple of weeks).

GTKY: What is your favorite genre of books or favorite type of movies?: For books I like mysteries and thrillers and for movies I like horror (not so much the gory stuff but the psychologically scare stuff!)

BFP #1 12/23/12 EDD 9/3/13 DD #1 8/26/13

BFP #2  2/25/16  EDD 11/5/16 MMC 4/15/16

BFP #3  8/31/16  EDD  5/12/17 It's a GIRL!

BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks!

How big is baby? pea or chocolate chip

Upcoming appointments this week or appointments made? I had my first appointment on Monday with my RE but my next appointment isn't for another week and a half. So time is dragging.

Any new symptoms or changes? I've started having a weak stomach, it's not full on nausea yet so that's nice at least. Just easily turned off of food, nothing sounds good, lots of burping. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm going to a bachelorette party this weekend and I'm actually looking forward to it. Luckily the bride isn't the type to party on bourbon all night. Not much is worse than being the only sober one in a group of raging drunks lol.

GTKY: What is your favorite genre of books or favorite type of movies? I'm so lame, but I still enjoy reading young adult books. 
    Me:27 DH: 28
    Married May 2012
     TTC#1 July 2013 - July 2015 (no success)
    Again TTC#1: Dec 2015
    First RE visit: Feb 2016
    BFP: 9/16/16 EDD:5/26/17
  • Options
    -8 weeks! 
    -2x2 Lego brick! (Ovia pregnancy app is fun)
    -I'm currently taking a 1 hour gluclose test. (THE WORST) my doctor wanted me to take one early, probably because of my weight. Although I didn't have GD last time and I'm kind of annoyed. The drink always make me want to vomit. My first official appointment is October 25.
    -I kind of ranted in the last one. I'm just super nauseous all the time. Sucking on hard candy helps.
    -I like thrillers/mysteries for books, comedy/romance movies. 

• Options
    @CajunSnowWhite89 I'm always the only sober one. I have never drank alcohol but I hang out with drunks and go to bars a lot. I still have fun. 
  • Options
    9 weeks Babies are the size of cherries I have an US and OB apt on Wednesday. Still nauseous; I've also had a killer headache the past two days that nothing is touching. No rants/raves aside from the headache. Blah. I love mystery/suspense novels and movies. I'm really excited for "The Girl on the Train" movie comin out soon.
  • Options
    roper2617roper2617 member
    edited September 2016
    I go here now! I was previously in the Monday ticker change but haven't posted in the last few weeks because I've been so sick. Anyways, due date has been move to May 5! (Was May 8)

Brief intro since I'm new to Friday Tciker change: **TW losses mentioned** I'm 26, DH is 28, we have been TTC for 25 months and have experienced one confirmed and one unconfirmed miscarriage. First mc was a mmc diagnosed at 12+5 in Nov 2015, baby measured 8+5. 

How far along are you? 
    9 weeks! 

How big is baby?
    Cherry

Last appointment was dating ultrasound two weeks ago where we saw the hb. Next appointment is Oct 13 to check for viability because of my mmc history.

I've been slightly less sick! Yay!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    None :)

Books: I'd have to say fiction and movies probably rom-com or just straight up comedy. 

Edit: oops! Wrong baby size!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 26 DH: 28  
    TTC #1 since 06/2014
    BFP #1 09/23/15. MMC discovered 11/24/2015
    BFP #2 08/24/16 EDD 05/08/17

• Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks!

How big is baby? The size of a pygmy sea horse :o

Upcoming appointments this week or appointments made? Today was our first prenatal appointment with the midwife (first appointment with the OB will be at 12 weeks). Dating ultrasound is scheduled for next week.

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm pretty hungry ALL the time.

Rants/Raves/Questions? The midwife told us it would probably be too early to hear the heartbeat with a doppler but she tried to listen to it for us, couldn't pick anything up. I'm trying not to freak out about it but can't help feeling a little worried. We have our first u/s next week and I'm just really scared it's going to show that the baby stopped growing. I asked my husband if he was worried because we didn't hear the heart and he said "not at all!" I wish I had his positive/relaxed attitude!

GTKY: What is your favorite genre of books or favorite type of movies? I'll read anything! For movies I like documentaries, indie films or romantic comedies.

@Luckyu317 I'm excited for Girl on the Train too! I was a little disappointed with Gone Girl movie after reading the book so I'm hoping "Train" is better, previews look good!
    BFP #1 9/2/16, MMC @ 8w5d, D&E 10/20/16
    BFP #2 12/17/16, EDD 8/26/17
    L born at 35+6 on 7/28/17 <3
  • Options
    @MollyandD   I don't usually drink much either, but I just really don't like being around other people when they're drinking heavily. I feel like I always get stuck babysitting. 
    Me:27 DH: 28
    Married May 2012
     TTC#1 July 2013 - July 2015 (no success)
    Again TTC#1: Dec 2015
    First RE visit: Feb 2016
    BFP: 9/16/16 EDD:5/26/17
  • Options
    CherryBananasCherryBananas member
    edited September 2016
    @CajunSnowWhite89 @MollyandD count me in the don't drink much camp as well. The last time I was drunk was my wedding  (almost two years ago!). I don't drink much when we go out because I'm cheap, and I'm home alone a lot and hate drinking by myself. 

I'm 7 weeks!!

Baby is the size of a blueberry.

No appointments this week.

My rave is that it's FRIDAY! I'm am going to sleep in so hard this weekend it's not even funny. I'm also going to do absolutely nothing and hopefully kick this awful cold. 

I will read anything, but I'm more picky with movies. I don't like anything really violent or sad. I watch to be entertained, not depressed.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Such a crazy day I forgot to check in! Hi Ladies!!

How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? .25 inches!

Upcoming appointments this week or appointments made? Waiting for my first appointment on October 18.

Any new symptoms or changes? Feeling a bit queesy at night these days. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not today!

GTKY: What is your favorite genre of books or favorite type of movies? Books - Paranormal Romance, Movies - James Bond all twenty something of them. The feminist in me cringes constantly while watching them, but loves them at the same time. 

Marissa and Michael 0626 

• Options
    How far along are you?
    7 weeks!

How big is baby?
    A blueberry!

We had our ultrasound today! (Oct 1st) and it was amazing. Our next ones are Oct 12th for a prenatal with our RE and then 25th with our midwife!

Shortness of breath, which is a weird one I was not expecting! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Just feeling SO relieved after seeing the ultrasound! <3 

Books - thrillers  Movies - musicals 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Married: 10/4/14, Together Since: 5/21/06
    Children: 1 (girl, 3 years)

TTTC #1 since April 2015, Started Treatment Dec 2015
    5 Cycles of IF treatment until BFP! (IUI, Gonal-F, Letrozole)
    BFP: September 5th, 2016
    Born: May 22, 2017

TTTC #2 since September 2020, Currently in Testing phase 

BabyFetus Ticker