3rd Trimester
Options

Question for non-first time moms

Question-- when you had your second, third and or so on baby, did they come earlier than your first one did or around the same time? I know everyone is different but I just love to hear stories from others! 

I had my firstborn son at 38 weeks and 6 days, bag of waters broke at 38 weeks and 5 days. I'm currently going to have my second boy (due date is October 10) and I'm at 38 weeks and 2 days so I'm wondering about another early baby again of course:) but if not not big deal, he comes when he comes 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Question for non-first time moms

• Options
    My first was before at 33 weeks for unknown reasons. I took progesterone shots the second time and carried until 38w6d. 

Labor with my first was 7-8 hours and my second was about 3.5 hours. 

**** Formerly Snoflakes4eva****

• Options
    First baby my water broke 4 days before my due date. 2nd was an induction. 3rd baby my labor started 2.5 weeks before due date. 4th baby my water broke 1 day after my due date. I never expected my babies to follow any pattern, and they didn't.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    First was 3 days late, my second was 6days late. Went into labor naturally with both. My water broke with each, but baby number 2 had 2bags of water surrounding her and only the outer broke, but it was enough to trigger laboring contractions. They did have to break the second bag, though. 
  • Options
    My first was 5 days overdue and my second was 6 days overdue. Both times I went into labor on my own.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Baby #1 and #2 were both born 5 days overdue. Labour was spontaneous.
    Baby #3 was induced due to GD at 40 weeks, but I feel like he would have come out around 3-5 days over based on how my body was starting to contract on its own.
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old