Pregnant after a Loss
Options

New Here

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):  My name is Elizabeth 

2. How far along are you? EDD?  I am 5 weeks 2 days today Due: May 21st (my husband and my 4th wedding anniversary!) 

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: Rant- not being able to get an ultrasound until 8 weeks 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: The first ultrasound! 

5. Questions: Is anyone else not excited about being pregnant because of previous losses (I've had two- but I also have an amazing 2 year old daughter) 

6. GTKY: What do you like to do to relax?- I like to swim laps at the local YMCA 

Re: New Here

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! Not feeling excited, especially early on is a very common feeling. I still have days that I feel very anxious. Wishing you all the best! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Options
    Welcome! I'm ten weeks and still extremely cautious. I was downright refusing to think about it until my ultrasound. I do feel a bit better now but yes, totally normal to not feel excited. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations! I'm due about a week after you! Yes, I think not feeling excited yet is completely normal after what we've all experienced unfortunately. I can already tell this is a laid back supportive board so welcome!