2nd Trimester

Symptoms

strange question for the group-around 23 or 24 weeks I developed some red/purple bumps around the outside of my vagina. On one side only. They don't hurt, aren't an STI or an ingrown hair. My midwife says they are likely varicose veins but I'm a little freaked out. I have felt a lot of pressure around the front of my crotch and in that general area and varicose veins seems like a likely culprit. But I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this.  did you use any remedies to help ? When did they go away? 

Re: Symptoms

• I don't have any personal  experience with this, although I have seen it discussed before. Maybe doing a search of the board would give you some answers. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RVV81 said:
    strange question for the group-around 23 or 24 weeks I developed some red/purple bumps around the outside of my vagina. On one side only. They don't hurt, aren't an STI or an ingrown hair. My midwife says they are likely varicose veins but I'm a little freaked out. I have felt a lot of pressure around the front of my crotch and in that general area and varicose veins seems like a likely culprit. But I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this.  did you use any remedies to help ? When did they go away? 
    @RVV81

I can't give you any idea of what I think but doing a quick search of the board using the part of your post that I bolded, I came across this thread (see link below). I'm not sure if this would be what you're describing or not. Also, I would contact your doctor too just to be sure.

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12558915/tmi-tmi-tmi-question-about-vagina

Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker