December 2016 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 8/31

How many weeks? 

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
EQD born 12/15!

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 8/31

• Options
    jptrumptonejptrumptone member
    edited August 2016
    How many weeks? 
    26 weeks - less than 100 days to go!
    What size is baby?
    Kale, a Double Gulp, a Scallion (which feels way smaller than kale!)
    Upcoming appointments?
    Glucose test next week. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant: I'm still in the "Pregnant or Fat" phase... It great that all my tops still fit, but many, I wish I looked more pregnant, but my silhouette is starting to look pregnant :-)

Question: Is anyone else overwhelmed by the whole getting a registry set up thing?  All the stuff I apparently need is super overwhelming!
    I'm starting to feel sore more often, but my weirdest symptom is still my arms falling asleep while I sleep. My doctor says its normal and will go away, but nothing like waking up with dead arm in the middle of the night.
    Also, I'm starting to feel more tired... doesn't bode well for the 3rd trimester (which is just around the corner!)
    GTKY: Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
    I'd like to go to Hawaii at some point, but given this choice, I'd probably always choose Alaska. Its so beautiful and isn't too hot. I really want to go to Denali national park and I really want to see the Northern Lights.

Edited to add question
    EQD born 12/15!

• Options
    How many weeks? 24 weeks

What size is baby? cantaloupe Atlantic puffin

Upcoming appointments? I get my glucose test this weekend. Ughhh

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just a thought. Goodnight Moon is a creepy story. Think about all the sad/weird things in the story next time you read it..

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I am still avoiding chicken. Cereal has been my jam this week.

GTKY: Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Hawaii because I have never been. If I'm going to Alaska it would be to visit my Cousin, not a relaxation vacation.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 24

What size is baby? Atlantic Puffin

Upcoming appointments? Just a check up next week. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My Dad and I went and ordered the glider for the nursery tonight! I have a feeling I'm going to find him in it with L whenever he's here. He loved it as much as Dh and I do. 

Symptoms: Just streching and feeling sore. And super tired from being pregnant and dealing with teenagers all day.
    Cravings: Still on the sweets kick. And fresh fruit.
    Aversions: red meat. Yuck!

GTKY: Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why? Alaska because there are so many things I haven't seen that I could see there and so much science happening as far as glaciers and the northern lights that I could share my experience with my students when I got back.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml