Win / Wine / Whine Wednesday

2»

Re: Win / Wine / Whine Wednesday

• Options

@lmc929 You bet! The gif is huge, but glorious #sorrynotsorry

Sorry for the small thread hack guys. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    slavenski we are getting a Bernese Mountain Dog. We put our Great Dane mix down last April so I am excited for another gentle GIANT.

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Options
    @lmc929. They are great dogs!  After we lost our Pyr, (who was actually on the smaller side for Pyrs and may have even really been a kuvacz but anyway),  I wanted to get another pyr, but dh didn't feel like we had the room, so we got a white GSD... who is still about 100 lbs at not even 8 months!  Lol. Joke's on him. ;)  I'm so glad though, cos even though we have the malti-poo too, I'm a big-dog girl at <3 too
  • Options
    @lmc929 @BusinessWife I have a Newfoundland that I got before I met DH who lives with my parents for now. He was too big to bring to Korea with us both travel wise and finding an apartment. He'll be 7 by the time I get back and may just live out his days with my parents. I lived with my parents until I married DH and moved to Korea so he didn't have to leave his home which is nice. Plus my parents have 2 lab mixes that he's grown up with. IDK how well he'd be with my little girl. The other day I saw on FB that there was a german shepherd mix for adoption near our hometown. I told DH about it and before I could say it was back in MA he wanted to get it. Too bad we'll be in Korea until next June. He's hesitant about getting another dog because of the cost, even a toy breed, but was all ready for a german shepherd. DH grew up with them though and I know they're his dream dog. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @slavenski HE EATS MORE THAN WE DO!!! lol
  • Options
    @Lulu0802 sorry it too me so long to reply! I live in Toledo. 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
    BFP 2/2016 M/C 3/2016 @ 5 weeks
    Trying for #4 since 11/2015
  • Options
    @busymommy23 No problem! I figured you either lived in Toledo or Cleveland.  It's just kind of nice to see other Ohio ladies on here!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @lmc929 @BusinessWife @slavenski I love Berners and other big fluffies! One of my dogs is a big fluffball mutt (German Shepherd, Australian Shepherd, and something else enormous, my guess is Anatolian Shepherd based on his expression sometimes). Fur is everywhere.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    lulu1180 said:

@busymommy23 Where in Ohio do you live? I'm in Cleveland.

@EEL0824 You said you live about 1 ½ hr from Cedar Point…whereabouts do you live?

Win: What are you looking forward to in September?  (Other than hopefully being KTFU.)

Like several other ladies on here, I'm looking forward to cooler weather....or at least less humid.

Wine:  What drink would/will you have to celebrate the beginning of September?

Not necessarily to celebrate September but the bar DH and I are going to this weekend has slushies with booze in them.  Totally plan on getting drunk on them!

Whine:  Was there anything (other than getting KU) that you wanted to do this summer and didn't get to?

Mostly I think I just would have liked to go see more movies (or any movies really) and see my in-laws a bit more.  Because of the wedding in June, we didn't really do much other than the honeymoon.

@lulu1180  @busymommy23 @EEL0824

I grew up west of Toledo!  Yay Ohio girls!!!