Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Miscarriage at 4.5 weeks -- is this it?

Hi there.  I am very sad to say I had a miscarriage 5 days after getting BFP.  I was 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant.  All tests say i'm no longer pregnant :(.  Anyway,  I had major cramping bleeding on Saturday  (I saw two large clots in the toilet) and some intermittent bleeding on sunday.  But, here it is Monday...and I only get red blood when I wipe.  There hasn't been the gush of blood that I expected and I'm worried.  I don't want to go to the doctor right now....I called and they said to just let nature take its course, especially since I know my levels are back to virtually zero.

Is this type of bleeding normal for such an early miscarriage?  I'd really like to start trying to conceive again asap.  I want my body to ovulate...  

Re: Miscarriage at 4.5 weeks -- is this it?

• Options
    I'm very sorry for what you're going through. Every body is different, there isn't a "normal bleeding pattern". Actually if you were bleeding profusely it would be cause for concern. Hope you can heal soon. Hugs. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. @fiorip is right and there is no "normal", I've seen other posters with heavy bleeding at our loss mark but I didn't have very much at all. Hope this helps. 
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease