April 2017 Moms

STM+ Check In (8/29)

Ha I remembered AND have the time to do it this week. #winning

How far along are you?

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same?

Weekend updates?

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading?

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: STM+ Check In (8/29)

• How far along are you? 

8w,3d and not gonna lie, the raspberry in my ticker looks delish.

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same?

I'm not doing well stamina wise this pregnancy at all. We went to do some routine shopping on Saturday and the second store in I was done. On a positive note, though, just all day nausea, no throwing up.

Weekend updates? 

I'm having the hardest time finding maternity clothes and I don't trust shopping online for them. Totally struck out at Ross and Kohl's this weekend and it will be another two weeks before we go back to town.

I upgraded in December from a Subaru Impreza to a Toyota Highlander and will never drive another vehicle. Mainly because we car shopped for way longer than was necessary because DH sucks sometimes. I never want to car shop again. Although, I told DH this weekend his truck has to go. He assured me when he bought it, car seats would fit in the extended cab. Nope not true at all.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Same/different: pregnancy just isn't my thing. I'm much more useful with a cocktail and an appetite. This time around I'm not craving sweets like I did the first time. This is a good thing!
    weekend updates: I found some great maternity clothes at the local resale shops and that was my main goal this weekend @runningpenguin check those out if you have some nearby. I usually find something. This weekend I hit the jackpot!
    GTKY: I drive a Honda Pilot and we just got it in April 2015 so no plans to upgrade. It was my official mom car. 
    **TW kids and loss mentioned**

-- DS 3.8.14
    -- MC 9.22.16 at 8 wks

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? Almost 6 weeks

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? Today I was very dizzy and felt awful. It's so early the only thing I remember is being hungry all the time, going from B to DD cup and needing a new bra, and not being able to button my pants which are symptoms that will come in time. 

Weekend updates? We're going to a brewery... this was planned months ago but I guess I get to be DD. Hopefully our friends won't be asking questions since I don't want to announce until after 12 weeks.

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? I drive a 2006 Volkswagen Passat, a sedan which seats 5. Unless we get twins or something, I'll be keeping this gem until it stops working.

DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? 7 w 6 d

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? I'm more fatigued, mostly related to having a toddler I think.  I'm popping way earlier... several nurses were pointing and winking and giving me knowing nods already. first time around I popped around 12 -13 weeks.  I had a few days with some nausea and bloating, but other than lots of round ligament pangs, I am relatively asymptomatic.

Weekend updates? 1 more week before I go on vacation.

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading?I have a cross-over SUV. This fall, my lease ends and I am going to upgrade to an SUV with the third row of seats vs a mini van.  kinda don't want to drive around a mini van, esp in NYC.

• How far along are you? 5w2d

I was not nauseous at all with my previous pregnancy. This time around, I'm really nauseous, but haven't thrown up yet. I feel like that will come though...

Weekend updates? I turned 5 weeks. Haha! Not much to share...

I currently drive my husband's 2007 Dodge Ram and he drives my 2005 Toyota Highlander. He drives my car because he has to drive further for work and it saves more money on gas. The plan is, and has always been, that closer to when baby comes, we trade in the truck (Highlander is already paid off) for an SUV with 3 rows (I've got too many kids y'all). I'm currently eyeing a Toyota 4Runner, but another Toyota Highlander is not out of the running either. I'm also still contemplating buying new or used. I envision having this car for YEARS as my oldest is still 7 years away from potentially driving, so buying new doesn't scare me away as long as I can find a good deal/no interest.

@runningpenguin how do you like your Highlander?

Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • How far along are you?

7 wks 3 days

Completely  different, first was a breeze except boobs at this point. So far every symptom under the sun!

Weekend updates? Not much excitement 

Altima, I would love to upgrade but my husband  actually needs a new car and we don't want to do both at once.

• How far along are you?

6+3

Same: fatigue 

Different: more nauseous (but not full blown MS - yet at least) & dizziness that I don't remember having last time.

Weekend updates?

Going to a baptism out of town. Not looking forward to traveling with my exhaustion. Especially since we haven't told anyone about the pregnancy yet, so trying to act like normal for the entire weekend is not going to be fun.

Nissan murano - won't be upgrading any time soon 

• belocinbelocin member
    edited August 2016
    How far along are you?
    5w6d

No MS yet which was the most dominant symptom of 1st tri last time. This time around, I have zero stamina, shortness of breath, bloating, and my appetite has disappeared. Didn't expect that last one!

Weekend updates?

Took my last digi w/ weeks estimator and it showed 3+ which is right on track! Not sure how accurate those are but it did wonders for my peace of mind.

Kia Sorento! Bought it used in April and I am in L-O-V-E. 3rd row, lots of space, rides well, I could go on and on. No need to upgrade until DH's becomes too much trouble. 

ETA: Bloating. How could I forget what is causing my pants to be unbuttoned?

DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @belocin currently looking up a Kia Sorento...
  • How far along are you? 8w 1d

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? Fewer aversions, same ol' fatigue and sore boobs.

Weekend updates? Took a 2.5 hour long nap, painted DD's bedroom

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading?I drive a Ford Fusion and H drives an explorer with a 3rd row. No plans to upgrade, these are perfect for us! 

• 6w 5d
    Different from last pregnancy in every way! The only symptom I'm really having is exhaustion and last time I was very sick in the beginning and had a ton of food aversions. 

Currently driving a Cadillac SRX..... With DS and our 100lb lab we may need to look at 3rd row options. 
  • How far along are you? 5 + 4

This one is confusing. My last pregnancy I was very sick and I had something to deal with. This one, other than a few days during implantation, I haven't felt too bad. But I have this overwhelming feeling of blah, and I just feel tired and useless. 

Weekend updates? We are finishing the basement so that I can move my office/ craft room out of the spare room. That has taken up pretty much every weekend.

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? I drive a Ford Escape. I like it, but worry it might be too small to haul much cargo with two tiny humans strapped in. We've looked at a few bigger SUVs, but we are so close to paying off the Escape that I almost want to wait and then add to the fleet rather than trade-in. DH has a suped up Cavalier  (feel free to laugh...) so its really not useful as a family vehicle (or a winter vehicle...)

• How far along are you? 6w 4d

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? So far, still not as sick as with DD.

Weekend updates? We decided to go to Disneyland this week! Excited because we all love Disneyland, not excited because I've been getting SO car sick and it's an 1 1/2 car ride.

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? I drive a Nissan Altima. I'm not upgrading but SO might upgrade his truck to one with a back seat.

• How far along are you? 8+4

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? I'm not nearly as nauseous as I was the first time around, but the trade off is that I am exhausted.  I feel like I'm in a better place mentally as well. I spent a lot of time worrying and trying not to get my hopes up after IF with my first, this time I am finding it easier to just sit back and enjoy it. 

Weekend updates? Nothing really. Just chugging along  

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? We have two jeep Cherokees. One is an '01 and one is an '03. We plan on running them both into the ground. 

Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm 5+4.  

Last pregnancy I felt hungover for the first week.  No unnecessary hangovers this time.  I have had some weird symptoms that didn't start until later last time-round ligament pain, tingly fingers.  

We went camping with good friends last weekend. Told them I was pregnant, sitting by a campfire all weekend without an adult beverage is totally out of character! Took a 2.5 mile hike Saturday, it was beautiful. 

I drive a Porsche Cayenne, plan to drive it for a long time. I sometimes wish we had gotten something with a third row, but I didn't want my daily driver to be huge, and we wanted something with an engine big enough to pull a camper.  The Cayenne fit that bill. My hubby has a mini which will be tight with two, but it is mainly his commuter, not really our family car! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 8+4

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? More bleh feelings this time. Bloat is unreal, I look 4 months.

Weekend updates? Last weekend before hubby's master degree classes start back up. See you for a minute at Thanksgiving and an hour at Christmas, hubby! :(

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? It's a 2007 Toyota Rav4. We love it, but it only seats 4 with an annoying crossed seatbelt situation in the back, not that anyone could fit between two car seats anyway. I'd love to get a glorious minivan but we really can't afford it. We'll probably drive it till it dies.

• I'm 9+1.

This pregnancy feels tougher because it's the same symptoms but more demands from my two young kids. I'm coping better, getting into a new routine, and understanding what my limits are now.

This weekend my cousin got married and all of the family was in town to celebrate. It was amazing and awesome! We were out late every night and I crashed last night when it was all over. We did end up telling family we were expecting  (after the wedding) and everyone was excited!

We have a 2005 Nissan Sentra and 2010 Chevrolet Equinox. No plans to upgrade either car soon until we can buy a house next spring. So cramming carseats into the Equinox for now. We're hoping to trade the Sentra for a minivan, most likely used. We like to keep our debt to a minimum.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • allybadry said:

This one is confusing. My last pregnancy I was very sick and I had something to deal with. This one, other than a few days during implantation, I haven't felt too bad. But I have this overwhelming feeling of blah, and I just feel tired and useless. 

Yes! This exact feeling is what I've been trying to put into words regarding symptoms! My couch is always calling my name. 
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 8 weeks Today

All my symptoms feels a notch more. Specifically the nausea and the bloat is insane! My husband told me yesterday nit sure on how you plan on hiding this another 3 weeks :(

Weekend updates? No weekend updates just a normal weekend

Acura RDX - looking into it. Hubby says we dont need to I said we do 2 kids and a big dog is too much for my suv. @gaylew7 I am with you on the no minivan!

• How far along are you? 

8 weeks

This one seems to be really kicking my butt. The exhaustion is unparalled... Probably because I'm chasing my almost 16 month old around. Also, I'm so much sicker with this one. 

Weekend updates?

I took about 13 naps and plan to break that record this weekend. Thank goodness for my super supportive DH.

We upgraded to a GMC Yukon when we found out we were having DD. Between a baby, the dog, and living away from both families, we needed the space for travel. We also have a Mid size suv that my husband is looking to get rid of.... He's a car guy and is after something "fun to drive". 

• How far along are you?  9 weeks tomorrow

How is this pregnancy same/different? This one is quite a bit different. I am feeling symptoms more strongly this time and definitely way more nauseous and more food aversions with this one. The main thing that's the same with this one is water is GROSS.

Weekend updates? Not weekend but yesterday (Monday) I had my first appointment and everything looked awesome so we told my family last night. They were very excited! It's nice that they know now as they watch DS while I am at work and I don't have to hide if I'm feeling crappy anymore.

GYKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? I drive a Pontiac vibe and I really love it but it is not going to be big enough with two car seats. I'm hoping to convince DH that we need to go the van route (cheaper) vs a cross over. He is refusing to be a van owner at this point.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 8w1d

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? The good ole' food aversion is back again.  Pretty much running identical - I'm hoping this will stay the same since I had decent energy until the very end with our first. 

Weekend updates? First ultrasound is tomorrow - super nervous.  No really reason to be, but just always get the butterflies for those appointments. 

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? I have a Buick Regal - we will definitely be selling it and getting some sort of SUV before this kiddo gets here. 

@KirstinH88 My DH has a new Toyota 4Runner.  I love it but my only complaint is that in the 3rd row it gets a little warm since there aren't really air vents back there.  We tend to just crack the back window to get a breeze. Other than that - we love it!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?
     10 weeks

How is this pregnancy different/same than previous? 
     I found out much earlier so the exhaustion/nausea seemed to hit sooner, but I'm also feeling better much earlier as well. Also starting this pregnancy about 50-60 lbs lighter than my last 3 so that's different, too.

Weekend updates?
     Spent time with some friends from high school whom I haven't seen in forever and one has 6 children aged 8 and under so she made me feel better about this whole juggling 5 kids thing :-)

Car?
     We have a Honda Odyssey so I don't think we can get much bigger. Still going to be a squeeze w 3 carseats, 2 boosters, and a 100+ lb German Shepard.

• @M&Max thanks for the review! I really want to go test drive one! As I said before, I drive my husbands truck and it's just too big for me. Too hard to park or get out of tight spots. I've always driven small/medium SUVs and just want to make sure that the 4Runner isn't too big to maneuver. I know my kids are only going to get bigger, and I want to make sure they have enough room to sit comfortably.
  • How far along are you? 7w3d

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? I am much more nauseous. It's hard to find things to drink because nothing tastes good. I wasn't throwing up, until yesterday. A pattern of vomiting stomach acid seems to have started (I throw up first thing in the morning) just as it did with my son!

Weekend updates? I felt like crap, so I didn't do too much. Did get my kids their Halloween costumes early! DS is going to be superman and DD is going to be Wonder Woman. Spent time prepping DD for kindergarten!

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? Yes! Need to upgrade! Probably getting a van sometime at the end of the year!

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17 

• How far along are you?  5w, 3d

How is this pregnancy different than your first?  I am still so early in my pregnancy so I haven't experienced any symptoms yet except sore boobs.  I was so exhausted my first pregnancy but I don't think that started until week 6 or 7.  Not looking forward to that stage.

Weekend Updates?  Because I am so early in my pregnancy we really didn't want to tell anyone yet.  But both our best friends figured it out.  The telltale sign was that I didn't drink or eat any crabs during a weekend crab feast.  I should have been more sneaky.

Car?  I have a 2009 Nissan Xterra that I love and will drive to the end.  It is perfect because we have two dogs and it fits them comfortably in the back.  

• pammasu0909pammasu0909 member
    edited August 2016

How far along are you? 9 weeks, first appointment tomorrow to confirm

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? I'm pretty damn miserable this time.  I feel hungover 24/7, but no vomit (yet!)

Weekend updates? Went to my boss's wedding and I'm pretty sure people still don't know.  I'm not ready to talk to people about being pregnant until after I hear a heartbeat

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? I drive a Mazda3.  Literally no way to put 3 carseats in there, so we'll be buying a new-to-me van sometime in the spring.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • How far along? 5w4d

How is this pregnancy the same/different? Last time I started getting sick around 6 weeks so we'll see next week! But definitely feeling more exhausted earlier on. Also could eat everything sweet which I did last time too!

Weekend updates: nothing much happened! Had my final exam for stats on Saturday then went to a baseball game so that was fun, then worked all day Sunday.

GTKY: we have two vehicles right now. A 2002 mustang which I drive to work (my husband has a work van as he's a plumber) and and 2007 Pontiac G5 which is our family car and we will try it out and hopefully it will work for us as a family of 4! No plans to upgrade as of now since I will be going to nursing school next August and won't be working so money will be a bit tight for a few years 

• How far along are you? 6 weeks

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? This pregnancy feels a bit different.  I wasn't sick at all with DS and just had about 2-4 days of nausea/aversions.  This time I'm definitely a lot more nauseous.  It is still pretty mild, thankfully, but different. Also, I mentioned it in the Monday change thread but I'm also much more nervous/anxious about the baby - too much googling about the lovely AMA I suppose. 

Weekend updates? Was at the shore with DH's family, so ended up telling way more people than I expected/wanted to. People have been watching me like a hawk ever since DS turned two to see if I'm drinking so I didn't even bother trying to keep it a secret. Oh well.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?: Well..... I thought I was 7w today but my doctor's appointment measured the baby at 6w2d.  Can any of you share your experiences with that?  Last time around I had no idea when my LMP or ovulation date was, so it was no big deal when they told me the due date.  I know this happens ALL THE TIME, but I'm hormonal and therefore FREAKING OUT about it. 

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same?: I have as much morning sickness, but I can EAT this time.  That's huge. Last time I had to go on meds because I lost weight in the first tri.  I'm of course exhausted, hot all the time, but the fact that I can stomach food is huge. 

Weekend updates?: We were suppose to fully potty train DD this weekend, but she is just so stubborn.  She will use the potty JUST FINE at school, but at home, she refuses.  We're going to try again in a few weeks. 

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading?: I drive an MDX and DH drives a CR-V, so we're set with the new addition. I'd like something with better gas mileage than my car, but we bought the MDX used, so we may be real evaluating in 5 or so years. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 5 weeks 3 days

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? It's pretty similar, and I feel lucky to not have many symptoms. This time I just feel more moody and have heartburn every night around 5

Weekend updates? We didn't have anything planned so it was the most relaxing weekend I've had in a long time. Our weekends are normally jam packed full, so we did a beach day Saturday.

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? I lease a VW Jetta and that lease is up in May. I was going to upgrade to a Mini Cooper Convertible :/  but now that has changed to some type of SUV with the surprise pregnancy. I'm still debating on a 4 door Jeep, or just to go with a standard SUV. We live by the beach so a Jeep would be nice once baby gets older, plus I had a 2 door before and loved it.

@kcasset we had the same struggle with out DD. She would go at daycare but not at home. We finally just had to keep her in underwear so she could figure out that sensation of having to pee then feeling herself be wet. It was super frustrating to step in a puddle of pee right after asking her if she needed to go. However, after about a week and a half she was potty trained. Now we just wear pullups at bed time, and sometimes at nap time.

April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

• @kcasset - With my DS I had the same thing - thought when I went for my appointment I'd be about 7 weeks but OB dated me 6+2 or 3 (can't remember for sure). She said I probably just had a random late ovulation and the HB looked perfect for that age so she wasn't worried at all and he is now a healthy happy 2 1/2 year old (born two days after his due date)! It's hard not to worry about everything though still I know but hopefully that helps ease your mind a little!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mylittleirvz - Thanks!! I really appreciate the insight.  I'm trying to be a rationale person. DH doesn't seem worried at all, neither does my doctor, and the heartbeat was great; I just fine myself to be far more anxious this time around than last time. It's different! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 9w1d

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? As this pregnancy progresses the only same thing about this one and previous one is the fact that I have a baby in my belly LOL Otherwise they are completely different. Aside from a ridiculously stuffy/runny nose last time, I felt amazing! I worked out, I had appetite, NO nausea (except for occasional gagging while brushing teeth or from my stuffy nose), never a headache, literally felt better than ever. Now I just feel like total $hit. Nausea, extreme fatigue, complete and total lack of motivation to do anything, food sucks, water sucks, everyone sucks.

Weekend updates? Last weekend was tough but go to spend it with my mom and DD while DH worked. Next weekend we go to visit some of H's family out of state and we will be announcing it to them. After that we are making it FB official.

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? Currently I drive a Golf GTI and for me and DD it works just fine. But I'm not sure if it will really work with another wee one. I love my car and have had it for very long. So, it is time to upgrade, but probably not until the baby is born. No need for it just yet.

• @belocin It's the worst! I feel like last time I had an excuse for being useless, but this time around I don't really have a reason for doing nothing. Getting myself out of bed most mornings is starting to feel like an accomplishment.

@mylittleirvz My DH is refusing the van too, but everytime I get stuck trying to load DS into his carseat while they guy beside me parked way too close reminds me that sliding doors might not be so terrible.

@ebloom3 I picked up Halloween costumes for DS too. I got him two, one for day care and one for trick or treating. He'll be Franklin the Turtle and Franklinstein (his name is Franklin...). We checked out a secondhand kids store near us, I got both costumes for under $12!
  • Beckyf321Beckyf321 member
    edited August 2016

How far along are you? 6+5

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same?  Nausea, vomiting.  Blah.  The only difference is that I work full time now, which helps keep me distracted all day.

Weekend updates? Not really.

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? 2012 Dodge Journey.  I like it okay, but at some point I'll trade it in for a GMC Acadia.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • How far along are you?  6weeks tomorrow

How is this pregnancy same/different? The bloat is ridiculous! the progesterone is not helping, but I seriously look to be 14 weeks!! I have a pretty flat stomach, so I just popped right out.  With DD I threw up from day 1, and it never eased up: this time I can eat, and I have been starving,so I am eating everything I can find,  also not throwing up or gagging...so naturally it freaks me out.  I also cant catch my breath...this did not start 'till much later last time. 

Weekend updates?  We went to the beach...it was so nice and relaxing..I was freaking out over Zika the whole time (FL), but it was a great time.  This Friday I have my first US! nervously excited!!

GYKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading?   I drive a 2014 BMW X 5 SUV, I love it, I am keeping it for now

• How far along are you? 8+3

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? How is this pregnancy the same? At this point they seem very similar. Exhaustion, bloat, nausea, etc. With my first pregnancy I had bad round ligament pains during 1st tri, but I haven't had any of that this time around, and I have no complaints about that.

Weekend updates? DH and I had a date night, which doesn't happen very often. DH's sister was visiting from out of town and offered to babysit DS. I wasn't feeling all that great but went out anyway -- you gotta take those offers when you can get them!

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Do you plan on upgrading? I drive a 2007 Mercedes C-class that has 188K miles on it. We are definitely looking to get something a little more family-friendly. I would like to find a small-ish SUV that gets good gas mileage (I have a bit of a commute to work).

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 8w/1d

How is this pregnancy different from your first/others? So far, not much of a difference at all. 

How is this pregnancy the same? Constantly out of energy and nauseous every now and then.

Weekend updates? Stay home and relax! This month has been exhausting for me between getting DS ready for a new school year, preparing for our new pups arrival, DD first birthday party, and our family vacation. I am tapped out.

GTKY: What kind of vehicle do you drive? Mercedes Benz ML350

Do you plan on upgrading? Yes! A larger SUV by the end of this year. 

• How far along are you? 7w2d 

pregnancy different/same? I'm less nauseous and no vomitting. Yay! But same food aversions. And yes to the bloat, yikes. So tired which is the same. But much less worried this time about mc just nervous about having 2 under 2! 

Weekend? Worked on Saturday. Only left the couch on Sunday chase DD back into the family room. 

Car? I drive a 2012 Toyota Camry which I'm in love with. My husband drives a mustang which does not fit a rear facing convertible car seat so he was forced to get a CRV this weekend. I'm tired of being the only one able to pick our kid up. It's ridiculous. So we are now set. Unless there's two in my belly and then freaking out will commence!